Can tamas go into fastforward?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

milesxapart

Reaction score
When I push the c button my tama goes into fastforward. I just hatched him yesterday and he's already 4 years old with full training bars. Does everyone else know about this? Maybe I'm just stupid for not noticing until now. :furawatchi:

Woah, are you SERIOUS???

I don't know whether I should consider this a good glitch or a bad glitch. xD

But did you just recently get your Tama or is it old? If it's old, maybe you might need to change the batteries.

lol - yes I'm completely serious. I thought it was kinda cool! :furawatchi: I don't think it's the batteries... my tama is brand new. Maybe all V2s do it?

One of mine does that but only because it's debugged. Don't know how it happened with yours if it isn't...maybe the right kind of dirt or dust got into a crevice inside your tama...it could happen. I like that trick tho...especially if I know when it's going to transform and I don't want to wait those last few minutes or something :p

YES, its on de-bug mode, i had my de-bugged when u press C (most right button) it'll fast foward! its's considerd bad cause the only way to stop it from doing it.... well, once its de-bugged it's always like that so ur stuck with a de-bugged tama (i dont even know how it got de-bugged if u didnt do it)

Yep, that is just one of the side effects of a debugged is the hyper speed thing. It automatically stopps on a special animation event.

I like Hyperspeed. Fun! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back