halloween

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i fastforward the time and a pumpkin came down for the top of the screen has any body exprienced this :angry: :angry: :huh:
what 'type' of tamagotchi do you have?? i dont mean tamagotchi character.

it has not happened to me.

my tamagotchi 'type' is a:

Tamagotchi Connexion V2

Blue with circles and green/blue buttons

date is set to 31/10

time is set to New Zealand time - 9:00

Current activity of tamagotchi - Sleeping/Snoring lol :huh:

dropped - no

'accidentall' activity - read siggy

Bought from - Singapore - no idea what shop - from courier (aunt sent to me)

well, im not sure if 'abouts' my tamagotchi will help, but just telling you ppl out there what 'type' of tama i have. :(

I have to admit that I'm a little disapointed...no pumpkins on my Tamas - any of them....

I have a V1 Connection and a V2 Connection (that I am 'Tama-sitting for a friend) - both US versions bought in the UK, but neither showed a pumpkin on 31st Oct...(and now I think of it my V1 Connect didn't give me any 4th July fireworks either...)

Maybe they just know that they are in England...and not North America? lol

Best, etc.

TamaMum

i have had a pumpkin it's weird i thought it was a baby at first but then i realised it was a pumpkin

On both my V1 and V2's a pumpkin started dancing around with my tama after about 15 minutes of not clicking any buttons but when i pressed button the pumpkins went away. It was a bit plain and I wanted something a little bit more entertaining, but it was a little cute! :pochitchi:

well i had a pumpkin on my v2 but when i pressed a button it went away it was cute to see them dance around

when i changed my time to christmas day my tama was setting up a x-mas tree <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back