i am worried about the batteries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Runkirbys

Reaction score
I was wondering what happens if the batteries run out will my v2 be the same tama and will be on the same gen.or will i have to start all over again!! <_< :D :huh: :huh:

I was wondering what happens if the batteries run out will my v2 be the same tama and will be on the same gen.or will i have to start all over again!! <_< :D :huh: :p
I can help you! :huh:

If you press 'reset' then you will have to start over.

- Tama_chi -

I was wondering what happens if the batteries run out will my v2 be the same tama and will be on the same gen.or will i have to start all over again!! <_< :D :huh: :huh:
Of course not!

WHen you put new batteries in you'll have an option to choose between reset or download.

Press download and it'll take you back to your tamagotchi (Same gen, same tama, same everything)

Just do the same as if u want to reset or Download your tama!

wen u change the battries wen u see the egg on thr screen press the middle boyyon the download it :lol:

I was wondering what happens if the batteries run out will my v2 be the same tama and will be on the same gen.or will i have to start all over again!! :huh: :eek: :eek: :p
yeah that happened to me

when u get a new baterry just down load it

:D :wub: :mametchi: :blink: :lol: :mimitchi: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back