Pink Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacute

Reaction score
I got my my see tru pink tama a while ago now but its suddenly gone weird. It keeps resetting itself, using batteries up quite quick, and it keeps getting funny black lines tru it. What should i do??? :rolleyes:

well my best guess is that u damaged it or accidentally got it wet............... like leavin it in ur pants and got them washed............................ sorry i cant be more help but if ur brave enough u can take it appart and check it out use alchole and Q-Tips clean what might be dirty BYE :rolleyes:

you should send a letter to bandai. they might send you a new one if your's is faulty.

i mite try that aswell though my sisters friend has done the same. It must be sumthing about c thru pink tamas :rolleyes:

you should take it back to the shop if u hav stil got da receit :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wacko: good luk

do you have the original packaging? if you do put to tab back in. keep it in all night. by morning it should be bac to normal. I know, it's happened to me twice!

Well, that is quite odd. You have some options though...

• Press the reset button on your tama and see if that helps.
  • Send a letter to the company or check the website...they might have something there.
  • Replace the batteries, and, after replacing, don't select 'Download', but rather 'Reset'.
  • Or, very delicately, open up the tama and see if something is broken.
Or do what mimitchi2004 said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back