Star Wars Nanopets..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honahlee

Reaction score
A few years ago, I had one that was R2D2. He was really cute. I kept forgetting to take care of him though, since I'd just started high school, and I was really into band at the time. I'm not sure where it is, but it was a cool little nanopet. The only non-tamagotchi virtual pet I ever owned.

Anyone else own any of the Star Wars series of pets?

I have them all but they are VERY hard to take care of. ^_^

I could really use some pointers if any one actually knows how to take care of them.

I have had the Rankor oging the longest.

Yoda is confusing, so is R-2. :)

I thought the star wars pets were giga pets ^_^

Yes, they are Giga pets. :)

I am not a good Giga care taker at all.

But yeah, if they were Nano, I'd have no problem at all. ^_^

I have herd that the star - wars ones are very REAR! you must be locky to have one!!

They are not all that rare.

I have two of each. They were easy to get a couple of years ago.

They show up on ebay quite a lot.

I have them all but they are VERY hard to take care of. :) I could really use some pointers if any one actually knows how to take care of them.

I have had the Rankor oging the longest.

Yoda is confusing, so is R-2. ;)
Lol you have everything!!!

Oooooh....i want a Yoda version!!! so are they Giga or Nano? Giga or Nano? no worrying, i won't get one, i only want Tamagotchi's at the moment.

They are not all that rare.I have two of each. They were easy to get a couple of years ago.

They show up on ebay quite a lot.
Do you have the Giga pets of Sabrina's cat Salem or Babe the sheep pig? (I'm desperate for both especially the latter!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back