HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaKat

Reaction score
Okay this isn't my tama we're talking about, it's my friend's tama. Anyway, this morning she went to school and suddenly her tama started beeping like crazy! So she looked and the time was on, but then she looked and the tama was reseting the time on it's own! It was like changing the months on it's own, she wasn't pressing any buttons! It was so weird. Please someone help! It stopped already but I have no idea how.

Her tama was:

A V2 (in think it was an American)

She got it at Wal-Mart

It's a pink tama that has like purple designs on it.

Her character was a Hitodetchi

It was this morning

Someone help!!!

Ok i have had this problem befor

somehow it might have gotten wet or it might have been in her pocker and got a lil pencil lead in it.

The problem is that the buttons are thinking someone is pushing them when the button sensors are actually dirty

If u want to fix it u will have to take it apart

Materials: Alcahole

Q-Tips

Message Again if u want to accept the help i can give u

Hope i can help

Not that i know of. I'll ask, but I don't think so. But it was in her pocket. At least I think...No it wasn't it was on her necklace thingy. So anyway I think that helps Inuyasha&Tamagotchi

Not that i know of. I'll ask, but I don't think so. But it was in her pocket. At least I think...No it wasn't it was on her necklace thingy. So anyway I think that helps Inuyasha&Tamagotchi
ty and ur welcome so do u want to kno how to fix it or did u do it already??

It stopped by itself...well someone did something. *has no idea what they did*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back