Buying an Angelgotchi/Tama Angel

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkkiou

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying an angel tama but I don't know if I should get the Japanese version or the US! I found both - the US ones are actually cheaper because they're out of the package, one used, the other never used. And there's one Japanese version that I like too... which do you think I should get? Would it be too much of a hassle to try and play in Japanese? B) Help! THANKS! ;)

I'm thinking about buying an angel tama but I don't know if I should get the Japanese version or the US! I found both - the US ones are actually cheaper because they're out of the package, one used, the other never used. And there's one Japanese version that I like too... which do you think I should get? Would it be too much of a hassle to try and play in Japanese? B) Help! THANKS! ;)
Hmm.......Well if you look on a connection it'll say hearts and hungry and if you go to the stats on an angel (Japenese) they'll be in the same order Top hearts happiness bottom part hungry. The us version may work but the Japnese has a better chance.

I'd go for either. The Japanese one is easy enough to figure out but if you can get your hands on an American one first, I'd go that route.

I prefer the Japanese version though. The JP Angel will take walks.. I don't remember if the American version does. When the JP one does, you'll see a door on the screen. Cute ;) . Maybe if the American one does, it just leaves the screen. I was going to run mine soon. Maybe I should find out. It's been about a year.

Well, I suppose it doesn't matter. They are both nice and easy to figure out too.

Well...

You never know if the JP one worls or not. Like 10% chance it won't, but it ought to anyway.

And well, a Japanese one would be cool-you could even practice some Japanese! And well, it is pretty basic and there are more nicer secret characters! But anyway, you decide what you wanT!

Hi,

I own an Angelgotchi the japanese version. If your good at figiuring things out

i`ts easy, if not it`s hard because the instructions are in japenese. But if you really want the japanese one i`ll be happy to e-mail you how to work it.

pyschotama

:huh: :blink:

yay! :blink: Thanks everybody. I'm currently trying to get an American version, though I'm sure I'll get the Japanese version someday too because I just want one hahah Thanks :huh:

You should go foe the Angel American version then you can get the Japan version like Mortha said. :blink:

Well I personally prefer the jappenese angels because they have better charecters and they are really simple they are like any other tama food on top snack on bottem, hunger first hapiness second, verry simple.

Get japanese. :D The characters are a lot better and they, in general, are better. :eek: That's just my opinion though. You should take a poll or something about this, not a topic. :D That's just a suggestion though. Japanese tamas ROCK!!! :D

I just found an original silver angelgotchi never before used,but I don't have money or a ebay account(well,my parents wouldn't buy it eitheir.And it's the only one)Your lucky about that angelgotchi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back