Mametchis at last!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Temuril

Reaction score
Mametchi!

Day 1: On November 14, I started my two Tamagotchi Connections at about 10:30am, each 3 minutes within each other so I could compare.

As soon as they were born(a girl and boy) and made happy/full, I had both win the Jumping game completely. I also made sure that they had 4 smiley faces for ech other in the Friends status.

Once they reached the Marutchi stage an hour later, I kept a close eyes on them, not leaving them for more than 10 minutes.

I caught every time they needed to be scolded or praised, but it is not nessicary to catch every poop(with the wavy lines before they actually go ^_^ ). I kept this pattern, not allowing either to lose at max two heart tanks. I had to keep a close eye on this when they played games with each other, seeing how they occaisonally sent each other poop...you know how it is. :)

Day 2: About the same hour they were born, both turned into Ichigotchi. I continued allowing them to interact with each other a lot, and not allowing them to lose more than two hearts. They only interacted with one other Tamagotchi, but I don't know if this was a contributing factor. I never missed any scolds or praising this day, either, with both Discipline metres nearly full.

Day 3: Early this morning(about 12, noon), both Ichigotchis(no change) had full discipline metres. It was about now I remembered seeing a picture of the "original" Mametchi, and it being described as "well disciplined". Even with full Discipline metres, I still scolded and praised the Tamagotchis when nessicary. I never allowed the heart metre to fall below 2, and they interacted a lot.

Day 4: 11:25(30?)am, I got my reward(s). Two Mametchis for my new pets! I was quite pleased with the results...they're so cute! If anyone else wants to try this, I am not guarenteeing it will work, but it is how I got mine. Good luck!

P.S. If you do try using my method, could you please PM me so that I can confirm that it works? Thanks! n_n ~Temuril

For lack of pointing this out before, I'd reset both of my Tamagotchis, so they were the only Tama's in the Friends list and 1st Generation. They both have a "base" weight of 30lbs as adults.

To again test whether this way of getting a Mametchi is valid, I am following the same steps with a third Tamagotchi, and in about 2-3 days I'll post the results up.

So far, no change in young Skye, but we'll find that out tomorrow or the day after if my results have been successful, which I'm hoping. After I finish up the Mametchi experiment, I'll start a new thread/log on the childrens' progress, as I will be trying to get Mimitchi...

Success! With the exception of a really close call yesterday(I slept in and woke to find Skye's hearts and hunger down to two :D ), Skye transformed into a Mametchi this morning(about 10:25am). Now that I've successfully got all three Tama's following the same steps, I'll be breeding Skye and Ekari, and starting a new log on their progress as soon as they have their children.

Latest posts

Back