Just bought on Amazon

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkkiou

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
I just bought these

https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...g=UTF8&v=glance

I know some people say aquapets are boring, but I played with one at Toys R Us and they're SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! The way they move in the water is the best! I'm almost 20 and I love tamas and other v.pets! :( teehee! Anyway I heard that it was better if you got two because they could interact with each other <_< Not getting them until 11-9 though :D But I'm still excited! They were pretty cheap! What do you think?

I just bought these
https://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...g=UTF8&v=glance

I know some people say aquapets are boring, but I played with one at Toys R Us and they're SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! The way they move in the water is the best! I'm almost 20 and I love tamas and other v.pets! B) teehee! Anyway I heard that it was better if you got two because they could interact with each other :D Not getting them until 11-9 though :D But I'm still excited! They were pretty cheap! What do you think?
Nice work! :p

I do hope you like them. I have never had one, and many people say they are bad... But maybe you will like it! If so, please let me know, I might buy one. :eek:

So, if you have got it, do you like it?

I think I'll get them tomorrow (the 9th) or the next day. I'll definitely post and tell everybody whether they're fun or not :D Some people are so tied up in tamas that they can't appreciate other toys at all... so I am weary about everybody saying that they're so boring. Of course they won't be as complex as tamagotchis, but it's just a toy! Just something to have fun with. So I'll post and tell you what I think! :D

I got my aquapets earlier today and I love them! I've had them all day - I didn't get bored in the first 10 minutes like other people say. They're just cute little toys : ) I have two so sometimes they mimic each other. They're a bit hard to figure out at first but I really enjoy them : ) So all those people that say they're SOOO boring - you need to learn how to appreciate a variety of toys - not just the newest most complex, etc. Relax and enjoy them ;)

you'll get bored wit them after 2-5 days, if u don't ur a nerd! Aquapets are lame! They just beep and beep and sing the song in the background of 'Music makes you lose control' by Missy Elliot ft. Ciara

Last edited by a moderator:
That may be your opinion, but I still enjoy mine. If you know how to level up and what combinations to use to make them do special things they're a lot more fun, especially when have two. :blink:

I HAVE A AQUA TALK AND ITS A BLUE 1 ITZ NAME IS KIKO AND THE SYMBOL IZ THE OCEAN I KINDA THINK ITS KINDA BORING... :mellow: SO YA! THATS WUT I THINK BOUT IT

i think they have NO point and are DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think there as good as tamas but what do I know? i dont have one! lol. Im glad you enjoy yours and your right, they are really cute! :kuribotchi: Everybody has there own opinion right?

[SIZE=22pt] Nice! They look very nice [/SIZE] :eek: And I personally don't like aquapets, but everyone who doesn't like them, ya'll are being very rude to tinkkiou.

;) tamagirl777

[SIZE=22pt] Nice! They look very nice [/SIZE] :marumimitchi: And I personally don't like aquapets, but everyone who doesn't like them, ya'll are being very rude to tinkkiou.
:marumimitchi: tamagirl777
Yeah your right, some people should back off a little. I know yall have your on opinions but some comments sre just rude

What the? Iv'e seen pictures of them but I dont understand, arnt they just a little plastic toy inside the water that beeps?

How can you compare an aqua pet with a Tamagotchi when a Tamagotchi has hundres of actions/animations and emotions and the Aqua pet I just have no idea? I know it beeps or whatever and you can clap to it or something lol?

Btw are you male or female? I'm 16

you'll get bored wit them after 2-5 days, if u don't ur a nerd! Aquapets are lame! They just beep and beep and sing the song in the background of 'Music makes you lose control' by Missy Elliot ft. Ciara
Well, if u get bored with them after 2-5 days, u r a pile of s**t!Thats way worse then a nerd,huh?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

[SIZE=22pt] Nice! They look very nice [/SIZE] :p And I personally don't like aquapets, but everyone who doesn't like them, ya'll are being very rude to tinkkiou.
:rolleyes: tamagirl777
I Like aqua pets :eek:

SOO cute!I have a aquapet named Mia.I never compare virtual pets to other virtual pets I love them all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back