Photo
- - - - -

Microaqua

• Please log in to reply

tinkkiou

• tinkkiou user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 04 November 2005 - 01:40 PM ( #1 )

I want a microaqua (by Tomy) SOOO bad! I can only find the Finding Nemo versions though, and I just want a normal one... if you don't know much about them here's a site!

http://tinkerville.c....com/microaqua/

AH I want one! They're so tiny and adorable! I also want a Mutsu but that's for a different topic ^_-

Replies

Views

Started

04 Nov 2005

Last Post

08 Nov 2005

Mothra

• mothra user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 04 November 2005 - 03:05 PM ( #2 )

Yeah, I have a couple of those. I just put all the fish in to one tank though. :puroperatchi: I got them as gifts. Since then, Jelly fish versions are out then those Nemo ones. If you keep checking, I'm sure you'll find ones you like on ebay.
I have heard the Jelly fish ones are really fun to watch once you get the jellies to stop floating on the top. :mimitchi: :unsure:

I have the second fish (Chelmon Rostratus) and some other fish that isn't listed there. Those are the first fish released on her page there.

tamagotchi rules

• tamagotchi-rules user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 November 2005 - 04:50 PM ( #3 )

I've never heard of these things.
What do they do? are they just decorations and they swim around in the fish-tank?

tinkkiou

• tinkkiou user photo

Posted 04 November 2005 - 11:41 PM ( #4 )

Yeah it's a really small fish tank (really small) and the fish are supposed to move realistically. It's like a desk decoration like the hidamari no tami :blink: which I also want! There's a link on that same page to the hidamari's if you're interested in those too.

Mothra

• mothra user photo

Posted 05 November 2005 - 08:35 AM ( #5 )

WalMart sells kind of a ripoff version of the MicroAqua. I see them in the small toys section once in a while. I don't know if they are any good but they are similar. Very small tank with very small fish. Not quite as cool though. :angry: but way cheaper and easier to get.

tinkkiou

• tinkkiou user photo

Posted 05 November 2005 - 10:13 AM ( #6 )

Do know what they're called, or maybe even part of the name so I can search it?

Mothra

• mothra user photo

Posted 08 November 2005 - 08:57 AM ( #7 )

I'm sorry I don't know what exactly they are called. I always see them in the small toys area. They do not hang on a hook, I have seen them at K-Mart too for sure. Hmm, come to think of it, maybe it was only at K-Mart I saw them and NOT WalMart. Heh, yeah. K-Mart. :D