Microaqua

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have a couple of those. I just put all the fish in to one tank though. :puroperatchi: I got them as gifts. Since then, Jelly fish versions are out then those Nemo ones. If you keep checking, I'm sure you'll find ones you like on ebay.

I have heard the Jelly fish ones are really fun to watch once you get the jellies to stop floating on the top. :mimitchi: :unsure:

I have the second fish (Chelmon Rostratus) and some other fish that isn't listed there. Those are the first fish released on her page there.

I've never heard of these things.

What do they do? are they just decorations and they swim around in the fish-tank?

Yeah it's a really small fish tank (really small) and the fish are supposed to move realistically. It's like a desk decoration like the hidamari no tami :blink: which I also want! There's a link on that same page to the hidamari's if you're interested in those too.

WalMart sells kind of a ripoff version of the MicroAqua. I see them in the small toys section once in a while. I don't know if they are any good but they are similar. Very small tank with very small fish. Not quite as cool though. :angry: but way cheaper and easier to get.

I'm sorry I don't know what exactly they are called. I always see them in the small toys area. They do not hang on a hook, I have seen them at K-Mart too for sure. Hmm, come to think of it, maybe it was only at K-Mart I saw them and NOT WalMart. Heh, yeah. K-Mart. :D

Latest posts

Back