Photo
- - - - -

Plz help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tamakiddy!!

• tamakiddy user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 04 November 2005 - 06:09 PM ( #1 )

Please, I have a tama that only sits around, Drinks coffe( HE ONLY DRINKS/EATS COFFE), falls on his face ALOT, he never wants to play, and he poohs every 30 seconds! plz tell me how to make him as tin as me and not as fat as my dad in real life?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :D :D B) B) :hitodetchi: :blink:

Replies

Views

Started

04 Nov 2005

Last Post

13 Dec 2005

moomoo1

• moomoo1 user photo

Posted 04 November 2005 - 06:17 PM ( #2 )

WELL TO MAKE HIM PLAY GAMES FEED HIM A FEW SNACKS. THE WEIGHT WILL WEAR OFF OVENCHALLY:wub: :wacko: :lol: :ph34r: B) :hitodetchi: :D :blink: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :ichigotchi: :D B) :pochitchi: :kuribotchi:

Alimania

• alimania user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 04 November 2005 - 08:09 PM ( #3 )

WELL TO MAKE HIM PLAY GAMES FEED HIM A FEW SNACKS. THE WEIGHT WILL WEAR OFF OVENCHALLY:wub: :wacko: :blink: :ph34r: :unsure: :hitodetchi: <_< :unsure: :mametchi: :mimitchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :gozarutchi: :pochitchi: :)

what she said, except the dad part.

Fallen

• fallen user photo

Posted 05 November 2005 - 07:50 AM ( #4 )

Please, I have a tama that only sits around, Drinks coffe( HE ONLY DRINKS/EATS COFFE), falls on his face ALOT, he never wants to play, and he poohs every 30 seconds! plz tell me how to make him as tin as me and not as fat as my dad in real life?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

...OMG...O_O...You got oyajitchi....maybe....and that would be a problem...play lots of games and don't feed it treats and sooner or later it will leave and have a baby.... :P

P.S. I like you avvie. ^^

Tamakiddy!!

• tamakiddy user photo

Posted 12 December 2005 - 03:44 PM ( #5 )

...OMG...O_O...You got oyajitchi....maybe....and that would be a problem...play lots of games and don't feed it treats and sooner or later it will leave and have a baby.... :gozarutchi:

P.S. I like you avvie. ^^

[COLOR=gray][SIZE=7][FONT=Times]Look, my tama is WAY to ugly to be married.

jeminy

• jeminy user photo

Posted 12 December 2005 - 03:52 PM ( #6 )

[SIZE=7][FONT=Times]Look, my tama is WAY to ugly to be married.

[color=blue]u have a rare character and thats just what it does it's an old timer btw,but u cant get the match maker anymore but even if ur tama is ugly it can still fall in love so just make it fall in love with another old timer (if u want that is)

*santagotchi*

• santagotchi user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 13 December 2005 - 05:22 AM ( #7 )

Please, I have a tama that only sits around, Drinks coffe( HE ONLY DRINKS/EATS COFFE), falls on his face ALOT, he never wants to play, and he poohs every 30 seconds! plz tell me how to make him as tin as me and not as fat as my dad in real life?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! <_< :D :furawatchi: ;) -_- -_- -_- :blink:

You're crazy.