Photo
- - - - -

Am I the Only one with this Tamagotchi color?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamaluvr

• tamaluvr user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 November 2004 - 06:50 PM ( #1 )

sry i'm new and i dunno how to do color font.. lol but anyways.... i have this light pink... its plain.. and its shiny and pearly colored, it came with stickers, yellowish-goldish buttons,the backgroundits a window with hearts adn grass, i've searched the internet everywhere and i can't find a picture of my tama at all! Is this tama really a one of a kind color? and how do u get mimitchi... my ichigotchi evolved into and mametchi today... does it do that if u take good care of it? lol thnx! :)

Replies

Views

Started

19 Nov 2004

Last Post

20 Nov 2004

Rico

• rico user photo

Posted 19 November 2004 - 07:49 PM ( #2 )

It's from the second wave of Connection colors:
http://cgi.ebay.com/...5934680290&rd=1

You can only get Mimitchi in an even generation and if you take good care of the teen.

tamaluvr

• tamaluvr user photo

Posted 19 November 2004 - 08:00 PM ( #3 )

Thanks! and how about my ohter quetsion? and i have 2 mroe quetsions... sry i'm new lol as u can see-!- how do u get those little blue squares under ur avatar to more than 1 ? and i have treid clickning the color thing to make my font colorful, but it doesn't work help? thnx! [COLOR=purple]TEST
[COLOR=orange]2nd TEST (if this works, ignore that one question... lol)[COLOR=orange]

Rico

• rico user photo

Posted 19 November 2004 - 08:18 PM ( #4 )

Thanks! and how about my ohter quetsion? and i have 2 mroe quetsions... sry i'm new lol as u can see-!- how do u get those little blue squares under ur avatar to more than 1 ? and i have treid clickning the color thing to make my font colorful, but it doesn't work help? thnx! [COLOR=purple]TEST
[COLOR=orange]2nd TEST (if this works, ignore that one question... lol)[COLOR=orange]

You get more blue squares as your post count increases...But that doesn't mean you should make tons of pointless posts, fyi ;]

In order to change the color of your text, highlight what you want to be colored and then select the color.

tamaluvr

• tamaluvr user photo

Posted 20 November 2004 - 05:58 PM ( #5 )

thnx soo much rico! and what do u mean by 2nd wave of colors? i got it at target lol. :)