Am I the Only one with this Tamagotchi color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvr

Reaction score
sry i'm new and i dunno how to do color font.. lol but anyways.... i have this light pink... its plain.. and its shiny and pearly colored, it came with stickers, yellowish-goldish buttons,the backgroundits a window with hearts adn grass, i've searched the internet everywhere and i can't find a picture of my tama at all! Is this tama really a one of a kind color? and how do u get mimitchi... my ichigotchi evolved into and mametchi today... does it do that if u take good care of it? lol thnx! :)

Thanks! and how about my ohter quetsion? and i have 2 mroe quetsions... sry i'm new lol as u can see-!- how do u get those little blue squares under ur avatar to more than 1 ? and i have treid clickning the color thing to make my font colorful, but it doesn't work help? thnx! TEST

2nd TEST (if this works, ignore that one question... lol)

Thanks! and how about my ohter quetsion? and i have 2 mroe quetsions... sry i'm new lol as u can see-!- how do u get those little blue squares under ur avatar to more than 1 ? and i have treid clickning the color thing to make my font colorful, but it doesn't work help? thnx! TEST2nd TEST (if this works, ignore that one question... lol)
You get more blue squares as your post count increases...But that doesn't mean you should make tons of pointless posts, fyi ;]

In order to change the color of your text, highlight what you want to be colored and then select the color.

thnx soo much rico! and what do u mean by 2nd wave of colors? i got it at target lol. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back