Photo
- - - - -

I'm getting a MUTSU!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tarepanda

• tarepanda user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 20 November 2004 - 09:13 AM ( #1 )

I am sooooo happy! i had told my aunt about mutsu and they had one for sale on e-bay. My aunt wasn't going to tell me whether she bought it or not so i was think "oh no would if she doesn't get it?!?!" since i can't wait till christmas i HAD to look and sure enough....SHE BOUGHT IT!!! i was soooooooooo happy!!! i have this huge smile on right now b/c i just found out! she also got me a light blue tamagotchi connexion! i'm sooooooo excited!!! i LOVE my aunt! I'll try to keep you guys updated on my new mutsu after christmas. Thanks for listening!!!

Replies

Views

Started

20 Nov 2004

Last Post

25 Aug 2005

Natasja

• natasja user photo

Posted 20 November 2004 - 11:16 AM ( #2 )

Wow, congrats! I wish I had your aunt ;-) Do update us, I'm curious what Mutsu will be like.

tarepanda

• tarepanda user photo

Posted 20 November 2004 - 11:51 AM ( #3 )

Wow, congrats! I wish I had your aunt ;-) Do update us, I'm curious what Mutsu will be like.

Thanks! Of course i'll up date you guys. maybe i'll make a journal in this section on my mutsu. :)

Laffy_Taffy

• laffy-taffy user photo

Posted 20 November 2004 - 12:00 PM ( #4 )

can i have it? j/k I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 20 November 2004 - 06:51 PM ( #5 )

Im so wishig for a tamaConnECTion!! and also a mustu lol

Kuchi32

• kuchi32 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 November 2004 - 11:28 AM ( #6 )

Man, I REALLY want a Mutsu :D

Rico

• rico user photo

Posted 21 November 2004 - 12:55 PM ( #7 )

I'll start up my mutsu on wednesday, so naturally I'll take some photos for you guys ;]

tarepanda

• tarepanda user photo

Posted 21 November 2004 - 03:14 PM ( #8 )

YEY Rico you ROCK!!! What kind of mutsu do you have? like i'm getting the American version with little Mitchi in it. Incase you guys don't know who mitchi is, he's this little thing that looks like a peice of corn and when mutsu comes by mitchi mutsu makes kissy sounds (mutsu is kissing mitchi). haha kinda funny and sick at the same time lol! omigosh incase i didn't post this yet click HERE to read a funny experiece about a guy who bought a mutsu. i recomend 10 and older to visit. :D enjoy!

Rico

• rico user photo

Posted 21 November 2004 - 03:22 PM ( #9 )

YEY Rico you ROCK!!! What kind of mutsu do you have? like i'm getting the American version with little Mitchi in it. Incase you guys don't know who mitchi is, he's this little thing that looks like a peice of corn and when mutsu comes by mitchi mutsu makes kissy sounds (mutsu is kissing mitchi). haha kinda funny and sick at the same time lol! omigosh incase i didn't post this yet click HERE to read a funny experiece about a guy who bought a mutsu. i recomend 10 and older to visit. :D enjoy!

I love that article ;D I have the same Mutsu that that guy bought...just the standard US bowl with the blue Mutsu in it. One day I want to get a Japanese bowl with the turtle! The turtle is just too cute.

tarepanda

• tarepanda user photo

Posted 21 November 2004 - 09:14 PM ( #10 )

yeah the turtle is cute but i'd prefer the Bunny and Dolphin cuz the dolphin glows!!! haha. the round bowl is cute with the remote but the remote might be too complicated for me haha. the round bowl is cool cuz you can look at it from all angles. ok well i'm going to go. talk to ya on tursday

Honahlee

• honahlee user photo

Posted 21 November 2004 - 09:47 PM ( #11 )

Do the Mutsu! *cheesy, yes*

XBlackIrisX

• xblackirisx user photo

Posted 22 November 2004 - 05:41 AM ( #12 )

My aunt rules too! She buys all my tama stuff on ebay for me. She spoils me rotten...XD She bought me my Tama plus from ebay!

parkingviolation

• parkingviolation user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 22 November 2004 - 09:35 AM ( #13 )

What's a Mutsu?

Rico

• rico user photo

Posted 22 November 2004 - 03:51 PM ( #14 )

What's a Mutsu?

A Mutsu is like a...tangible virtual pet, you could say. You have to feed it, talk to it, take care of it, etc. like other "virtual" pets, but this one is actually a little plastic fish that sits in its own little bowl. Pictures can be seen here: http://tinkerville.c...tout.com/mutsu/

It moves around the bowl whenever you push the buttons or make sounds, and I think it reacts to light as well, but I can't remember for sure.

tarepanda

• tarepanda user photo

Posted 26 November 2004 - 08:26 PM ( #15 )

Rico i thought you'd tell us about Mutsu when you started it up on wend? it's friday...are you gunna tell us and show us some pics? *waits anxiously*

Rico

• rico user photo

Posted 29 November 2004 - 06:33 PM ( #16 )

Rico i thought you'd tell us about Mutsu when you started it up on wend? it's friday...are you gunna tell us and show us some pics? *waits anxiously*

I'm really sorry, but I haven't had time to start my Mutsu :[ I will definitely start it up ASAP, probably December 13th or so...That's the soonest day I'll be at home with it.

tarepanda

• tarepanda user photo

Posted 18 December 2004 - 10:05 AM ( #17 )

rico it's the 18th and we're still waiting for your mutsu log. try to start it up when you can! thanks :)

Oniontchi

• oniontchi user photo
  • Group: Banned

Posted 28 July 2005 - 11:29 PM ( #18 )

:( I wish I had one.

DarkCore

• darkcore user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 29 July 2005 - 09:24 PM ( #19 )

I wish I had one also

DarkCore

• darkcore user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 13 August 2005 - 05:35 PM ( #20 )

YEY Rico you ROCK!!! What kind of mutsu do you have? like i'm getting the American version with little Mitchi in it. Incase you guys don't know who mitchi is, he's this little thing that looks like a peice of corn and when mutsu comes by mitchi mutsu makes kissy sounds (mutsu is kissing mitchi). haha kinda funny and sick at the same time lol! omigosh incase i didn't post this yet click HERE to read a funny experiece about a guy who bought a mutsu. i recomend 10 and older to visit. <_< enjoy!

Hehehe funny lol. It swears a bit so Im not sure its appropriate for 9 and under.