I got a Tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Rox!

Reaction score
My friend the other day told me that his sister had a tamagotchi p1! Then, he said he'd let me have it! Now all I need to know is what kind of batteries they need and where to get them.... If anyone knows this plz tell me!

They take those little round batteries. They are kinda flat. You can get them at Kroger or Target. I`ll post another reply when I find out what they`re called!

Congradulations! what i did was just bring my whole tamagotchi to an watch shop and told them to change it..or at least show them the battery so they can get the right size

if u take out the back cover it should say what type of batteries

u need but i already know it is LR44 button cell batteries!!!

enjoy your tama!!!

okay! thanks! now its up and running! (except i kind of need tape so the batteries would be pushed in enough so i can see the entire screen!)

[SIZE=8pt]I'm having trouble myself. I can't buy anything from my shop for some reason... HELP![/SIZE] :huh:

Yeah I aggree with tama_tu_u808 it takes LR44 bateries. It was a nightmare putting new batteries in my angelgotchi, I put one in wrong and ther was a freaky glitch and ugh. It is O.K. now though.

i can tell you the best batteries to buy are duracel 357, there the same size as a LR44 and last twice as long(for me they last up to 5 months on one run).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back