CHILD TO BABY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jazz8

Reaction score
Insted of changing into a teen my child turned into a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D : : ;) B) :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r:

Can you give details? What did the child look like, and what does the baby look like? At what age did it (de)evolve?

De-evolving usually results as a glitch; normal Tamas can't de-evolve. Try reseting your Tamagotchi, or if it has low battery power replace the batteries. :angry:

Best of luck,

tamabebe12

i think i might know what happined you dropped it into water and messed it up or it might look like a baby but its a teen :mellow:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well i think i know what happend you eacher restarted it, droped it and dameged it or its a teen but just looks lke baby what age???? :)

That's weird . . . what did the "baby" look like? Click on the following link. When you are on that page, click on either Version 1 Characters or Version 2 Characters. Then scroll down until you see what it looks like.

https://bellsprout.50webs.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back