Emmy's tamagotchi blog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have two tamagotchi.they are very cute i got one October 24, 2005 and then i got my other one November 4,2005.

Name:Jenny

type of tama:she is a Maruchi

Weight:59 oz.

Training: 3 bars

Generation: my verry first generation

Name: Draco

type of tama: Hotodetchi

Weight: 65 oz.

Training: 3 bars

Generation: first

yea i love my tamas they are so cute I hope Jenny evolves into a beautiful Memetchi ;) and Draco into a handsome Mametchi :angry:

today i hached two new tamas one was a girl whos name was Jenny and a boy named Draco. They were born at 10:30 on the dot.They were so cute when they frist poped up on the screan.They are now todlers and growing fast every day seems to go by so fast when i'm with them.I feel so lucky and yet I still miss my other tamas they were my favorites.I miss them so much!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

today i hached two new tamas one was a girl whos name was Jenny and a boy named Draco. They were born at 10:30 on the dot.They were so cute when they frist poped up on the screan.They are now todlers and growing fast every day seems to go by so fast when i'm with them.I feel so lucky and yet I still miss my other tamas they were my favorites.I miss them so much!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Latest posts

Back