Photo
- - - - -
NO COMMENTS

My BabyBoy!

• Please log in to reply

Addicted2Tama

• addicted2tama user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 November 2004 - 12:41 AM ( #1 )

Well, I'm gonna try to do this, but I dunno how long i can keep updating on my Tamagotchi, I did the first day so far, hee! Feel free to PM me with any suggestions.

This is for my newest Tama, it's a Clear pink case with silver glitter, it came with stickers, but I haven't put any on it.

Here goes:
16:30 - Recieved my Tama in the mail. (I ordered it on Ebay.)
16:32 - A Babytci boy was brought into this world from his egg, I named him Jeff. I promtply filled all his happiness and hunger hearts. Fed him 4 meals and did 12 jumps with him. I also gave him 2 snacks.
16:55 - Jeff had his first poop(that I recorded) and I quickly cleaned him up. I also played jump with him, but I forgot to record how many jumps we made each time, but it was enough to fill his happy hearts. I also fed him one meal to make up for what he lost from his poop and exercise.
17:03 - Jeff pooped again, I cleaned him up and he promptly went to sleep before i could feed or play with him.
17:08 - Jeff woke up from his nappy and I fed him 3 meals. We did 26 jumps and then he wanted some praise, so I praised him, bringing his training up to 10%.
17:15 - I somehow missed Jeff pooping while I was distracted with my daughter, but as soon as I saw it, I cleaned him up. I also fed him 1 meal to fill up the heart that he lost.
17:28 - I fed Jeff 3 meals and we did 25 jumps.
17:33 - My little Babytchi grew into a fine young Marutchi, and promptly pooped. At the time of evolution(after poop) his stats were 12 lbs, 3 full hunger hearts, 4 full happy hearts, and 10% training.
:D Oh good, the busy part is over, now I can relax a little more.(I'm really glad they're only Babytchi for an hour.) :blink:
18:29 - I fed Jeff 2 meals and 1 snack.
19:23 - I had to clean my little boy up after a poop. I fed him 1 meal to fill his hunger hearts and gave him 1 snack to fill his happiness hearts.
20:00 - Jeff went to sleep, he's such a good boy.

And so goes the first day of Jeff's life. Currently he's asleep with the following stats: 19 lbs, 0 yrs, 4 full hunger hearts, 4 full happy hearts, and 10% training.

Replies

Views

Started

21 Nov 2004

Last Post

02 Dec 2004

peanutbutter13

• peanutbutter13 user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 21 November 2004 - 07:05 AM ( #2 )

thats a cool log so far :D

Addicted2Tama

Posted 21 November 2004 - 11:36 PM ( #3 )

Well, Jeff made it through day 2, a rather unspectacular day. Here's how it went today:

21 November 2004
8:00 - Jeff woke up right on time.
8:20 - I fed my little boy 1 meal.
9:18 - I got out of the shower and Jeff greeted me with...a poopie pile! So I cleaned it up as soon as I could.
9:20 - I fed Jeff one meal and played the jump game with him, he made 18 successful jumps.
11:27 - Another poop while I was distracted by, well, I don't remember, but I got it cleaned up as soon as I discovered it.
11:45 - I glanced down at Jeff's egg and saw him crying, so I promptly gave him some praise and made it all better. Training is now at 20%.
11:50 - Ack! Empty Happiness Hearts, so I gave Jeff 1 snack and he made 8 jumps.
13:08 - Poop duty again. Afterwards I fed him 1 meal and 1 snack.
14:26 - Fed Jeff 1 meal and played the jump game, he cleared 20 hurdles this time, yay!
14:44 - Jeff was being naughty and beeped at me while he had full hearts, so he earned a timeout. Jeff's now 30% trained.
**Okay, from about 15:00 to 21:00, I wasn't home, I connected Jeff various times with my mom's Gozarutchi and also played and fed him, but I don't remember if I disciplined him or not. I didn't take notes because I left my book here at home.**I did remember to write down one thing, though:
17:45 - Jeff grew into a fine young Ichigotchi. His stats were as follows: 3 full Hunger hearts, 4 full happiness Hearts, 30% Training, 1 Year old, and 22 lbs.

I have no more notes for this day on my little babyboy.

Addicted2Tama

Posted 22 November 2004 - 11:15 PM ( #4 )

Well, had another half day of journaling Jeff's progress. It'll probably be like this all week due to Thanksgiving preparations, but I'll keep up to date on his important stuff.

9:00 - Jeff slept late today, instead of 8, he got up at 9. Everything was still full, so i didn't have to do anything.
9:45 - Well, Jeff must have done something naughty because he needed a timeout.
10:40 - Jeff had a poop on his screen, so I cleaned it up right quick. I also fed him 1 meal to replace the weight he lost from pooping. We played and he made 20 successful jumps.
11:59 - More poopie! After cleaning it up, I fed him 1 meal and 2 snacks.
12:43 - Jeff was sad so I gave him some praise to make it all better.
13:20 - I let Jeff play a few games with Arie, and they also gave eachother presents of poop! Gee, I hope that doesn't affect them being able to breed when their old enough.
14:41 - I fed Jeff 2 meals and 1 snack. He jumped 14 hurdles.

After this I went to get my hair cut, and then over to my parents' to help do some stuff for Thanksgiving.

Jeff's Current Stats:
22 lbs, 2 years, 4 full hunger hearts, 4 full happiness hearts, and 60% training.

Addicted2Tama

Posted 02 December 2004 - 05:23 PM ( #5 )

Okay, well, my logging got interrupted by Thanksgiving, but it started good. Anyways, Jeff wound up being paused a lot during the past week, so he's just now being unpaused. He grew into a Mametchi on Wednesday(November 24) or Tuesday(November 23) I don't remember exactly. And he got a visit from the matchmaker today, and he met a fine young Hanatchi(sp?) so I went ahead and let them fall in love and now, well, Jeff is currently caring for a little baby boy. Maybe I'll try to do more logs in the future, we shall see. I have updated my signature so that all of the changes to my tama's can be seen. :o

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: no comments