I-Dog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

connectionrules

Reaction score
Do you guys have I-Dogs? I-Dog was created by Hasbro, Sega Toys, and mybe Tiger Electronics. It is so cool! You have to feed it music! No joke! If you don't feed it music, its gets mad. You also have to interact with it. You have to interact with it, too. By patting or Waving your hands over its head, it gets happy, and by touch its nose, it gets happy. I'll talk about His lights later... :ph34r:

I have an iDog! They are REALLY cool. I feed mine music all the time, because i listen to music all the time lol. and they are extremely cute!~

I want one, they sound cool. I didn't know you actually had to FEED them music, ha. Must get interesting after a while...

I have an iDog! They are REALLY cool. I feed mine music all the time, because i listen to music all the time lol. and they are extremely cute!~
You have to have an IPOD don't you?

Well I can't get one if you have to have an IPOD

I like MP3's better!

Anyways, the Eyes are 7 LED lights, that are multi coloured! Its sweet! Anyways, it can have to different personalities depending on what music you listen to. Mine is into a Hip Hop/ Rap personality. His Mood, however (How you reat it), is happy.

You should, there awsome! Heres something i just figured out. When the middle LED light is blue, then purple, it is NOT hungry. I had to change batteries after one day because of that. Oh well :rolleyes: . Anyways, they rock.

Any questions :huh: ? PM me! :marumimitchi:

Latest posts

Back