what the heck!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi2004

Reaction score
I am trying to breed my 2 tamas. After i finally got 4 hearts i did the love potion etc. but when i connected my tama did not go over to others. I looked and there the girl was cheating on the boy. The funny thing was she was cheating on the same character. Is this normal?

-cananyonehepmeeee????

Yes, it is. :rolleyes:

Tamagotchis are programed so that if you connect a cirtain ammount of times and the Tamagotchis are compatible (by age, gender etc..), then they will fall in love.

It can be funny with some of the love triangles :wacko:

Yes, it is. :rolleyes: Tamagotchis are programed so that if you connect a cirtain ammount of times and the Tamagotchis are compatible (by age, gender etc..), then they will fall in love.

It can be funny with some of the love triangles :wacko:
you are even lucky to have them at the same age cause one of mine died and i had to reset i was sooooooooo upset

:blink: :huh: well they have to be 7 years old or older to breed besides tamagotchis can't cheet on each other :huh: :lol: :rolleyes: :huh: :rolleyes:

excuse me Jappyx, um my tama well i don't have a lot of friends but um my tama you know well, i want it to fall in love with somebody but well, they don't know enough adults and my best buddy Sam well all of her tamas love each other and my friend told me to make the boy tama cheat on the girl tama and i said no because i am not doing that to my friends tama. Help!!!

Me and my friend bred tamas and i used the love potion like only once and I kept going to gift on connection. Then all of a sudden instead of giving each other a gift the lights turned off and they had a baby! It was so cool now I am on my 2nd generation.... :kuribotchi:

i connected with my brother with the love potion and it took me at least 3 times. funky monky biz wiz. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back