Soooooooooo Cuuute!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

berryangelgotchi

Reaction score
Oooooh! I thought of this because I JUST looked at my Mametchi and on the screen, He keeps getting bigger! SOO CUUTE! Post whenever something cute happens to your Tamagotchi or need a question about your tama, I know Lotsa! :D POST, PLEASE! :)-) That smiley I just made is a guy with a uni-brow....;p

hee hee hee my tama does that tOO!! he walks up to the screen and kisses it! hehe...

Yeah? Mine does that too, Babychi and gUItaron! My Mametchi (How do you pronounce MAMETCHI?) dances around and sings! At the school bus when my friend Cailey Lewis sings, mine actually starts to dance!

hahaha my tamagotchi keeps runnin to the right then fallin facefirst on the ground, then keeps on doin it until i press a button. :D

awwwwww so cute!

Gen:1

Type: Ichigotchi

Name: Puuf! (puff)

Colour: Green with matrix

He dances around the screen all the time! it's so cute.

I'm getting another one that will be light pink with hearts then Puuf and the new arival can connect together and become friends!! I can't wait!!! ^_^ :unsure: :eek:

Hey,

My tama Puuf! (Puff) did two really cute things this morning. 1. I heard my tama beep like 4 times so i looked down and there were flashing letters that said Happy new year! on it. it was so cute. 2. I looked down at Puuf! and he had made up a new dance routine it was so adorable! :D

My Tama Miles did this on Christmas. After I opened my presents I checked on him and there was a Christmas tree on the screen and he was singing I guess Christmas charols.

My Tama Miles did this on Christmas. After I opened my presents I checked on him and there was a Christmas tree on the screen and he was singing I guess Christmas charols.

beleve it or not my tama Puuf! is having a bath right now and he's smiling! B)

I checked on my Hinotamatchi, Gage, while singing in chorus today, and he was right there singing along with me!!!! I was so amazed I showed the rest of the guys in the section and they looked at me funny.... :D Still, I found this so adorable I ordered a transparent red Tamagotchi. My girlfriend's Ichigotchi (female) and my Hinotamatchi (male) are both best friends right now, but I'm naturally hoping for something better. :D

my itchigotchi did three things in a row. first it ran and them fell facedown. then it started to sing and dance. then it took a bath. i was really surprised how interactive they are.

:D :blink: :p :p :D :eek: ;) :lol: :) :( :ph34r: [SIZE=8pt]=blue]AWWWW Mines was so cute i was sittin @ mycomputer @5:00a.m. and it was jan 9 2005 and i was just sittin there and it was [/SIZE]like having a baby it shot fireworks up and every thing [SIZE=14pt]AWWW SO CUTE[/SIZE] :huh: :p B)

Last edited by a moderator:
on christmas did any of yall see ur tamagotchi put a christmas tree up?

thats what mine did, and on new years there was fire works then it said HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back