Eggs as friends and Cool Music!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nazochi

Reaction score
This is so... Odd! I've been messing with the screen and ROM test. Very interesting. I've found 0/0 dates, infertile eggs, eggs as friends, invinsible winners, invinsible losers, and neato music!

To begin ROM test:

Push and hold the reset button and mash in all of the buttons. Let go of the reset button. press a, then b, then c, then a, then a, and see the strange rom test and its wonder. You'll see a few different screens. Whoopee.

For those who hold some interest in messing with the programming...

reset and hold, mash the three buttons, let go of reset, and then let go of c as if you were going to pause it. It should pause and be an egg. Upause it and you'll have an infertile bouncing egg, with a date of 0/0.

Once again. Whoopee.

If you want to have some real fun, read on:

Reset and mash in the buttons again, then let go of the button once you see the black screen. Go all the way through the test until it says your ROM is okay. When you see ROM OK, then press a and c at the same time. It wants to connect! Go ahead, venture on and connect it with another tamagotchi, pressing the connect icon on the normal one once. The odd yet cool music will play, and your normal one will play the gobble game, losing each time. To get off of this odd option, press 'a' on your odd tamagotchi and it'll say 'sleep' and an infertile egg will appear.

Press the connect option multiple times on your normal tamagotchi and they will play the balloon popping game, your tamagotchi will always win! The stranger thing is, your odd tamagotchi will become an egg, and will be on the side of the screen! (this egg is also infertile)

Oh yes, in any instance in which you connect with the odd tamagotchi, he will be added to your normal tamagotchi's friendlist.

WARNING: deciding to perform the ROM test will reset your tamagotchi (but not the one it connects with).

There are many combinations to this! Your tamagotchi may even be visited by the egg (haven't found a specific button pushing combination for this yet, when it says connect on both screens, try pushing 'b' on both screens at the same time), and it will even hatch on the friend's screen! Try it if you wish, and post your results.

Also, I've just recieved a fertile egg without reseting after the test and connectin! Dunno how I did it, but she is a keeper.

Oh yes, and as of now, there are no side-effects on the egg's friend. This was at my own risk, and is also at your own risk if you decide to try it. Reset the odd tamagotchi once you are done playing with it and it should go back to normal.

Thanks for posting this! It sounds like a lot of fun. I think I will try messing around with one of my tamagotchis after it dies. By the way, when you said that doing the test resets the tama, does it eliminate the "download" option? Is everything erased?

Yup, you do start back at generation 1. I had the nerve to reset both of my tamagotchis and see what happened if they connected together. The music played, and that was all. Now, I'm gonna see if a girl tamagotchi can mate with this egg.

Hah. You are going to try and see if you can mate with an egg. That would be pretty funny. Could you let me know if it works?

Ahh i tried today and it was a friend ... also when i have it as a friend, for some reason my tamagotchi is like almost never hungry. It only needs to eat like every 6 hours or something!

B) Didn't know that. Anyway, I've found out a girl cannot mate with an egg. ;) :p XD Also, after finding I was only getting masktchis and gozas from the matchmaker, I reset both tamagotchis to see what happens when both connect in the ROM test. The music sounded, nothing more... Also, to get a fertile egg from the test:

connect with an existing tama so it will freeze after the music on the go!! screen. (just press the heart on the existing tama while the other wants to connect) Press a, then a again to get the fertile egg. :D

Yes, sounds very interesting! but im 2 scared to do anything to my tamagotchis lol! :(

Is this for connexions or connections? Just want to be safe before i try anything! :(

Hi! cool coed. i truely believe in this code. but im doing something wrong. i try, but it does not work. do you have to press the buttons at the same time? and can it work with a debugged tama be cause mine is debugged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back