Im New ~_~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimreaperchik

Reaction score
Hi I just wanted to say That this Wendnesday Im getting a Tamagotchi connection!!! I cant wait till i get one !!! I heard good and cool stuff about it !!! I used to own a giga pet ( kitty,doggie..) and a Nano baby too :p (Talking Nano etc..) Im A big virual Pet Fan And i hope this one is as good as ppls say it is :( . but other then that I just wanted to know how long does a tamagotchi stay alive? (*how many days ? till a new one ??*)I know im wrighting to much is just im so Exited About My new pet!!!! :D

a tamagotchi can be 99 years old (i think) but not if u want children if u dont have another tamagotchi u can't get childs after filling 16 and if u have ive seen that it can have childs when getting older than 16 but im not sure how but only if u have 2

Well CONGRATULATIONS upon your new family member. And welcome to our little family here. Always happy to see new members. You can always count on help here. Tons of nice people here willing to help, like myself, Admin, and many others. We'll put you in that room there...~points to the left~ Hope you enjoy it.

A tamagotchi can have a baby after 16, but it has to have a baby buy connecting only with aother old tamagotchi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back