Connexion Series 2 for Europe?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solaniflora

Reaction score
Since we only have the boring six colors, I would like to know if they will release new colors in Europe as well?

I have a black one and have been undecided for a while which color I should get when I buy another one.... White, pink, light blue, blue... I dunno!!! In any case, it might just be that if new colors come, they won't import them here (Finland) because there aren't enough potential buyers.. :p That's not fair because I'd be buying heaps of them!!! :(

At least u have a CONNEXION...I'm stuck in California with a CONNECTION. :(

You ain't stuck :) you can buy off ebay like i do! lol.... just type in tamagotchi connections on ebay on the search engine and you should see one w/a pic showing many tamagotchis and it says choose color! from the seller "barbscollectibles" and she has connextions (blue, pink,maybe black,the blue w/paw prints or something on it...and white)......most times you can get it for 9.95 usd......i have bought two from her recently....(white and baby pink)......some people claim she gives the wrong colors when she ships,etc but....i've gotten the colors i've wanted so, yipeee!

yeah, i want the Matrix lime green color one but im in AUST. where we get the bad colors........

addleast you have six clours.Where I live we have like 4

You have tamagotchis in your country , in the country I live there's no tamagotchis :rolleyes:

Go to New ConneXion colors in comments and rumers......! They have release new colors!! YAY!! they are so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back