My log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks it worked. Sorry i havn't posted but went to hospital to have my head checked out and they told me to stay over night so on friday i stay at hospital and on saturday when i got back it was mums birthday. Anyway adam whos lillys best friend leaved. lilly is still upset her friend her best friend leaved and i dont know what to do because shes got her back to me. i praise and give her snacks or treats but she still play games please help me.

tar tar

pm me please :furawatchi: :ph34r: :blink:

:wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
:wacko: i know thats its the secound time ive posted today but i feel i telling you this buy a teddy bear and a boy hates but buy a boy an actoin fictor it sleeps with it but if you buy a girl a bear she loves it and sleeps with it

wow

:furawatchi: pm me

p.s lilly is still upset she wont eat but she plays i will have to give lilly something to cheer her up or i will reset her

things ive try:

medicine

love

Prasing

timeout

treat

giving her a teddybear

snack but she wont eat

HELP ME OR I RESET HER

Last edited by a moderator:
Well today Milly grow up and she now is a snake with anteneyes how odd me. My friend and I are waiting til they are oldeies than we will have babies we will use the love potion and have RARE babies, yes I said rare. Milly cries all the time, my friend said it was because she misses her mum but anyway shes stop cring every break since she become a adult. I'm at my mums office and my sisters poking me and just now Milly bleeped every one looked at me how ammersing what shall I do.

Milly's friends are Ruby,Smely the one that is going to have rare babies with mine and jet

Tar Tar :D

Latest posts

Back