Photo
- - - - -

AngelGotchi's

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tama_Angel_4ever

• tama-angel-4ever user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 November 2005 - 01:32 PM ( #1 )

Does anyone know anything about AngelGotchi's?
Can you name them?
Charactor Guides?
Anything?

Replies

Views

Started

09 Nov 2005

Last Post

13 Nov 2005

tama_angel_lover

• tama-angel-lover user photo

Posted 10 November 2005 - 07:07 PM ( #2 )

the best site I know of is mimitchi.com if you go to tamagotchi planet, their is a link to an angelgotchi page (it will be labled angelgotchi alley.) and from their there are growth charts and a whole bunch of stuff. It is where I got allmost all of my angelgotchi info.

Some info that is not listed is that angelgotchi/tamagotchi angel can not be named and it does not have a gender.

This site also alot of info on pretty much any other type of tamagotchi.

I would give you a direct link to the page but my computer is acting wierd so it wont let me.

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 13 November 2005 - 04:39 AM ( #3 )

http://www.mimitchi....html/tindex.htm has an awesome section on Angelgotchis! :wacko: Packed with loads of information and tips about them.

I have a angelgotchi my self, and have used the above website alot for help. :ph34r: Check it out! :furawatchi:

However, you cannot name them. This idea came to Tamagotchis when the Tamagotchi Plus/Connection/Connexion Version1 came out.

FireCracker

• firecracker user photo

Posted 13 November 2005 - 07:46 AM ( #4 )

http://www.mimitchi....html/tindex.htm  has an awesome section on Angelgotchis!  :(  Packed with loads of information and tips about them.

I have a angelgotchi my self, and have used the above website alot for help.  :(  Check it out!  :(

However, you cannot name them.  This idea came to Tamagotchis when the Tamagotchi Plus/Connection/Connexion Version1 came out.

I'll Check out the site to see info about angelgotchis. Im begging my parents to buy one off e-bay for me for x-mas :(

Edited by FireCracker, 13 November 2005 - 07:46 AM.