Tamagotchis of Temuril

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Temuril

Reaction score
I got my first Tamagotchi on September 20th, where I then got 2 more from friends who'd abandoned theirs'. When I joined with TamaTalk, I reset them completely and started over, and ended up with 3 Mametchis.

I didn't actually breed Ekari(boy) and Nicat(girl) together, even though they both had four hearts for each other. The Matchmaker got to 'em first, and Ekari wound up with a Mimitchi, while Nicat got a Memetchi.

This morning at about 8am their children were born, Fiend and Lethe(both boys). Although my other Mametchi hasn't met the Matchmaker yet, this log is dedicated to all of them, and their children's generations to come.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to record Fiend's and Lethe's progress yesterday, so I'll get to that today.

I used to think that you got a Kinakomotchi by making it win the jump game to 30 points, since in its description it says that it "loves to jump, and is very active". So, I won the game with Fiend in his Babytchi form, while I was unable to get Lethe the same results. However, they still both turned into Kinakomotchis! That proved me wrong, so I thought about what else I did... other than take good care, I connected Lethe and Fiend until they had 4 smiley faces for the 'Friends' status. After their transformation, I took good care of both, catching all Praise and Time Out oportunities, but I did not manage to get them on the toilet a lot(if not at all). I put them to bed at their proper time and turned out the lights.

Now, for today's update! I was extremely happy when both Lethe and Fiend turned into Young Mimitchis around 9am this morning. That makes me wonder if you can only get a Young Mimitchi from a Kinakomotchi...but I'd rather experiment further to find that out for myself.

I left Lethe for just a little too long today, and his hunger dropper down to 1. I quickly made him happy again by playing the Dance game, then feeding him a candy. I was fast enough to refill Fiend's meters, which had only dropped down to 2 each. Since I was unable to sycnronize them(unlike their parents), I can't be sure of exact results, and with this unpleasant finding, I have no idea what each will turn into... but I really, really don't want Lethe to become a Tarakotchi. I've had so many of them, at first, it seemed as if my Tama was a little one sided... so anything is better than that.

I managed to get the majority of Praise and Time Outs today, though in one class I had to leave my Tama's in my bookbag, instead of hooked into the rings on my binder, but it couldn't have had too much of an effect on anything... I hope.

Other than that, nothing out of the ordinary happened, and I put the Young Mimitchis to bed at their regular time.

Well, after a small little vacation, I'm back! But the devastating effects it caused to my Tama's is irreversible... :D

I was busy with multitudes of non-stop group action, and I rarely had time to check on my Tamagotchis... It was worse when Skye's child Aly was born there, too, because she didn't get any attention. This event took three days, and I was quite surprised and relieved when I found them all alive(even if it was with poop filled screens and each one sickly)! This has never happened in all of my time as a Tamagotchi owner, and I never want to see it happen again.

In the end, Fiend is now a Tarakotchi, Lethe turned into a Gozarutchi, and Aly is now an Oniontchi. When their children are born, I'll see to it that this will never happen again....

Latest posts

Back