OMG THE MATCH MAKER IS HERE RIGHT NOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvr

Reaction score
i have no friends or anything, will she show up ever again? or just once in a tama's life? *read signature* to find out about my tama! and hwo long will she stand there with her book and her mouth moving like that? should i press any buttons!?! plz help! thnx!

o ya, and i have never connectied w/ anyone! plz help! should i press any buttons? if i do will she go away? people with experiance, what will happen ? plz! lol i'm soo excited and a bit nervous! i'm goin somewhere over thanksgiving break adn stuff, and i kinda what a baby tama lol,but kinda not, lol i dunno y in the world i just sadi that lol .. ANYWAYS!............ PLZ HELP! HTNAKS! *THANKS! SRY FOR SPELLIGN LOL MY SPELLING IS BAD!

thanks, and it showed up a thing with a beak,,, it said love? then yes or no.. what should i choose? and if i press no will she find another person? and if i press yes will my original tama go away? if i press no will my tama just die?

thanks! lol omg.. i'm gonna press yes! good-bye first tama on tamagotchi conenction! lol i'm soo nervous

thanks, and it showed up a thing with a beak,,, it said love? then yes or no.. what should i choose? and if i press no will she find another person? and if i press yes will my original tama go away? if i press no will my tama just die?
it is your choice to pick this Tama or not,sometimes she'll bring different characters and somtimes not. Select yes they'll mate and in a day or 2 your tama will die but you'll get her baby select no and the matchmaker will leave and come back in a day or 2

its a boy! lol and one more thing... when will my mom tama die ?

thanks for all of ur help mametchi_mimitchi! lol u have come to like almost all of my posts! ........bye!

for god's sake the parent doesnt die, it just leaves and goes back to its home planet , it doesnt die...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back