Which do u prefer?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which tamagotchi color do u prefer?

• Orange w/ Bursts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lavendar w/ CIrcles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvr

Reaction score
i need help deciding what one to buy... so i can connect with my current tamagtochi! lol plz vote! and reply! thnx lol! ^_^

please somebody? anybody? and any ideas for mE? thnx!

:( Both colors are very nice!!! Hmmm.........but the orange w/ bursts has a tougher screen, well it seems that way :( :( :( :( :( I voted for the wrong one!!! Well, I would go with the orange w/ bursts. :(

plz i need more people to vote lol i need to knwo which color to get.... its really hard but i know i can't get both... i just REALLY REALLY hope they have both in stock when i go sometime.. idunno when i will go tho.. id ont' even know if my parents will let me go to get a nother one! lol kk plz reply! thnx!i know i've seaid this many many times lol!

it doesn't matter if u reply or not, well, it kinda does.. lol but more importantly, plz vote! i'll just reply to my own threads! lol and everyone... i will be gone tomorow to saturday... OMG I HATE SCHOOL SO MUCH! I JUST DON'T WANNA THINK ABOUT GOIN BAK! IT MAKES ME MAD! LOL SCHOOL FOR ME IS A REJECT! LOL NVM... I'M WEIRD. lol anyways, but while i'm gone.. plz try and keep this board up for me! lol thnx! :) :eek: :D

Please just go for the orange. I thought you would've decided by now.Hmmmmmm.....Make my vote count for bubblies555 too. PM him and tell him that I said you could PM him and ask him for his vote if you need proof. Now, does that help?

The descision is yours to make. You should get the one you want. It is you who will end up having it forever. Just think hard upon it.

hey guys! i'm bak from my thanksgiving vacation! plz just vote or atleast reply! lol but im just tellign u that im' back now! <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back