Light stuff again

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxygotchi

Reaction score
What happens if you turn the light out when you're not supposed to?? my friend told me that it loses happiness.

anyway, i have a:

Tamagotchi Connexion V2

Sky Blue with circles. Green Buttons.

hope someone knows!!

i don`t think it does anything, but it`s easy to regain happiness. :chohimetchi:

I looked on some other Tamagotchi websites and no, turning the lights off when it is`t sleeping doesn`t do anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did it on my Tamagotchi for one day; it didn't lose happiness, but it became sick without a reason.

Better leave the lights on.

i dont know
dont post if you dont know!! its sorta like spamming!!

anyway, thnx for the help guys!!

:UPDATE: i have to look after 2 tamagotchis because my friend came over and she left her tamagotchi. well, shes gonna get it back tomorrow, so i wont have to look after it for THAT long.

i noticed that my tamagotchi sounds, and is 'fatter' than other tamagotchis. i bought it from singapore. my friends bought it from New Zealand. could it be because my tamagotchi was sent to me in the post??

sometimes if u got full trainning and its still a teenager, and its close to its bedtime, u turn off its light and it goes straight to sleep....(it isnt its bedtime i checked)

nevermind about the sound difference thing. im gonna post a new topic.

oh yea, i DID turn the light out early on my tamagotchi, and i had an adult with full training. i think its for all stages of tamagotchis, because i tried it with a child, teen, and adult. you cant do it with a baby, unless you know what time your tamagotchi takes its quick nap.

anyway, i already started a topic about it and no replies. :huh:

nevermind about the sound difference thing. im gonna post a new topic.
oh yea, i DID turn the light out early on my tamagotchi, and i had an adult with full training. i think its for all stages of tamagotchis, because i tried it with a child, teen, and adult. you cant do it with a baby, unless you know what time your tamagotchi takes its quick nap.

anyway, i already started a topic about it and no replies. :mellow:
i thought it only worked with teenages cause u can only get FULL training points when its an teenager, but it doesnt work for adults, i dont know why.and when i meant early, i meant like 8 minutes before it was supposed to go to sleep,when i found that out i woke it up set it to the same time and turned the lights out but it didnt work,also dont know why

:ph34r: :gozarutchi: sometimes, if your tama is all trained or almost all trained, when you turn its lights out when its not its bedtime, it will got to sleep right after you turn them off. :wacko: :ph34r: :mimitchi: But other than that, i didnt notice any change in my tamas stats.

hope i helped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I MISS YOU DAVE :wacko: IM TAKING CARE OF ALAN REAL WELL!!!!!! HES A TEEN NOW, AND YOU LEFT JUST THE OTHER DAY!!!!!I MISS U..... LOVE, MOMMY

NAME:ALAN

TEENAGER

2ND GENERATION!!!!

well, wat i wuz trying 2 say was that it worked for the teenager, and it didnt hv full trainin. sry that i didnt mention that.

the record (longest time before bed-tm) is:

25 mins before bedtime.

well, wat i wuz trying 2 say was that it worked for the teenager, and it didnt hv full trainin. sry that i didnt mention that.
the record (longest time before bed-tm) is:

25 mins before bedtime.
well, my ones usaully have full training, but i suppose it doesnt have be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back