Photo
- - - - -

Tama Watching TV!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Hanatchi15

• hanatchi15 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 23 November 2004 - 09:46 PM ( #1 )

Hey, I checked out my Tama, and he was watching TV! Just thought that you guys might get a kick outta it. Did this happen to anyone else? :)

NOTICE: Okay, so I was getting out of my car on my way into the mall, and it happened. I had forgotten that I had set my Tamagotchi on my lap -- and I stood up. My brand new Tama went crashing onto the hard pavement! ^_^ The first thing I did was make sure it hadn't reset. It didn't. Then, I examined it for scratches and dents. There were none. Wow, my tama had actually survived, it's first fall. So I just wanted to ley ya know that the Tamagotchi Connections are durable. :)

Replies

Views

Started

23 Nov 2004

Last Post

06 Dec 2004

dolphin

• dolphin user photo

Posted 23 November 2004 - 10:53 PM ( #2 )

Well I saw my tama do this.....it was watching tv,next my tama was taking a bath in a cup,then I saw him running and falling down. They do this when you arent taking care of it-it gets bored so it does cool stuff.

dolphin

• dolphin user photo

Posted 23 November 2004 - 10:57 PM ( #3 )

Oh and I was looking that you dont have a pic. so this is how ya do it......click on my controls then you will see somthing that says Edit Avadar settings and then you put the pics. you wanna put on your profile.

Petrie

• petrie user photo

Posted 06 December 2004 - 11:08 PM ( #4 )

It is cool.