Tama Watching TV!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanatchi15

Reaction score
Hey, I checked out my Tama, and he was watching TV! Just thought that you guys might get a kick outta it. Did this happen to anyone else? :)

NOTICE: Okay, so I was getting out of my car on my way into the mall, and it happened. I had forgotten that I had set my Tamagotchi on my lap -- and I stood up. My brand new Tama went crashing onto the hard pavement! ^_^ The first thing I did was make sure it hadn't reset. It didn't. Then, I examined it for scratches and dents. There were none. Wow, my tama had actually survived, it's first fall. So I just wanted to ley ya know that the Tamagotchi Connections are durable. :)

Well I saw my tama do this.....it was watching tv,next my tama was taking a bath in a cup,then I saw him running and falling down. They do this when you arent taking care of it-it gets bored so it does cool stuff.

Oh and I was looking that you dont have a pic. so this is how ya do it......click on my controls then you will see somthing that says Edit Avadar settings and then you put the pics. you wanna put on your profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back