I'm Getting a Turtle Mutsu!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartbeat_Heartbreak

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm really excited be cause I'm getting my first Mutsu, and it's also going to be the Limited Edition Turtle Mutsu!

I can't wait till it arrives, I really wanted a Mutsu since it sounded so fun, and I always loved virtual pets!

Bye!

oh congradulations!!! i wanted that one but im already bidding on an other on ebay less expensive. do u have a ink of ur new mutsu :angry: :( :(

oh congradulations!!! i wanted that one but im already bidding on an other on ebay less expensive. do u have a ink of ur new mutsu :angry: :( :(
Well, I didn't get my Mutsu yet but this is what it looks like https://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Japanese-Tomy-TUR...1QQcmdZViewItem

Mine is in good condition too, my family back in Japan bought it for me, the thing is, I'm afraid it will get damaged in the mail, since it's coming by air mail.

Seeya!

Congrats!I'm hopefully getting one (I'll die if I don't)

oh wow u lucky!! my friend just came back from japan not too long ago,and i told him if he could be on a look out for them! but they diddnt :wacko: but they told me about the cool soda machines!!!!

hahahahahahaha

Oh yeah,

DarkCore, I forgot to ask you, I know there's this super rare Mutsu that's even more promotional than all the Limited Edition characters, so I just want to know it's name. I want to try to find it, even though I know I probably will get my hands on it. I just want to see how it looks like.

I'm starting a collection of electronic pets and virtual pets, so I'll need some tips.

Thank you!

HH

Oh yeah,
DarkCore, I forgot to ask you, I know there's this super rare Mutsu that's even more promotional than all the Limited Edition characters, so I just want to know it's name. I want to try to find it, even though I know I probably will get my hands on it. I just want to see how it looks like.

I'm starting a collection of electronic pets and virtual pets, so I'll need some tips.

Thank you!

HH
Hmm,

Are you talking about the Morinaga (Whale) Mutsu? Click here. They are very rare, and you probably won't get one.

-DarkCore

Congrats!I'm hopefully getting one (I'll die if I don't)
Thank you!

In North America, the Mutsu are alot more expensive than in Asia, like I said, my family that got it for me lives in Japan, and it cost only about $30.00 in USA money.

Anyway, thanks! Hopefully you'll get one too!

Hmm,Are you talking about the Morinaga (Whale) Mutsu? Click here. They are very rare, and you probably won't get one.

-DarkCore
Hello!

Yeah, I thought that the Whale Mutsu was pretty rare. However, I read an article that said the Dolphin Mutsu was the rarest of the rare. ^_^

HH

Hello!
Yeah, I thought that the Whale Mutsu was pretty rare. However, I read an article that said the Dolphin Mutsu was the rarest of the rare. :wub:

HH
No, the whale (Moringa) mutsu is rarer. Even the panda mutsu is rarer that the dolphin. :gozarutchi:

Regards,

DarkCore

Woah, really? That's cool. I wish I had the dolphin one. It looks so cute and cool! :p

It says on tinkerville that the Dolphin is the rarest. Im confused.

Anyway, i dont really like the whale one. Its colors are to dark. I like the turtle mutsu!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back