Wolfie's Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfie

Reaction score
My tamagotchi:

Name: Erik

Generation: 3

Current age: 0

Current stage of life: Child

Species: Marutchi

Mother: A Hanatchi (from the matchmaker)

Father: Jack

Grandmother: Lily

Grandfather: Ben

Uncle: Joey

Aunt (unrelated): Alexa

Cousin1: ?

Cousin2:?

I forget the names of Erik's cousins, but I know they are both girls. His aunt, Alexa, isn't related to him by blood, but is his father's brother's wife, and the mother of his cousins. I only have one tamagotchi so far, Ben was my friend's and Alexa was my friend's sister's. I am going to get another tamagotchi on Monday, so I will keep him paused 'til then (so he doesn't get too much older than the other, because I want them to be mates.) So theres all the basic information on Erik. This will aid in understanding this log.

Like his father, Erik seems to excell at jump. I have more than enough to buy a UFO (after saving for 2 generations,) but the shop just dpesn't have it :angry:

Not much happened today. Mainly because I'm keeping Erik paused all the time. I can't wait for my new tamagotchi! =D

I got my second Tamagotchi today! =D What a relief to finally take Erik off pause! Anyway, I got the tamagotchi with the fruit loops shell (the only other one was the makeup one,) and I named her Hanna. Hanna evolved into the starfish tamagotchi, which I believe is called a Hiedochi. I managed to get Hanna and Erik to be at the "Good Friends" level (4 smiley faces.) They mostly send eachother good presents, but from time to time (especially when they first met) theys send eachother poo, snakes, or nothing. They actually sent a jack-in-the-bok once to scare the other tama :mellow: Anyways, not much happened today otherwise :D

Both My tamas evolved today :ph34r: Erik became an Oniotchi and Hanna became a UFOchi. I've had a UFOchi before, because Erik's Grandomother, Lily, was one as a teen. But I'm really happy that they evolved. Now I just have to wait about 2-3 days before they can become partners B)

I remember when Lily and Erik's Grandfather, Ben, became partners. It was strange because usually it takes some time after they become partners for them to mate. But Lily and Ben, who both at the good friend level, immediatley fell into eachothers arms (or in this case paws and leaves :huh: ) the first time we connected them as adults. I miss Lily... she was an adorable little Pochitchi :D But anyways, thats the current updates on Erik and hanna :huh:

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. You didn't miss anyting :furawatchi: Anyways, Erik and Hanna are 2 year olds, and hanna would be older if the one person I lent her to didn't pause her for 2 classes straight! <_< But there is good news about today! I bought the UFO! =D I'm so happy! It would be even better if Erik would evolve so he could RIDE in the UFO :lol:

Erik's cousin, Xirah, had baby girls with my friend's other tama! I'm happy for her, but a little jealous, because she always gets girls and I never do :( I hope Erik and Hanna have girls. I don't have any problem with boy tamas, I just get them constantly! None of my tamas have EVER had a baby girl, the only female tamas I've had are generation 1s. So I guess theres hope for this generation.

Anyways, I'm starting to get a little annoyed with the girl I keep lending Hanna to. It's my tamagotchi, and I should get to know it and raise it myself, like I intended. Don't get me worng, this person is a very, VERY, nice person. She just loves my tama too much ;) The other problem is, that she isnt excatly an expert at raising a tama. She constantly feeds her snacks and wont leave it alone, and when it gets moody, she scolds it rather than conforting it. Probably the REASON its being moody is that she's friggin' SPOILING it. <_< Now she wants to keep my tama overnight. Perhaps she should go get her own....

Anyway, I'm going to try and put my foot down about it. Hanna is MY tamagotchi, and it should be ME who raises her, trains her, and it is ME who should be responsible for her. It was ME who paid for her, not the girl. I'm trying not to get angry, but it's no use. As I said, this person is a good person, but she just needs a little reality check; HANNA DOES NOT BELONG TO HER!

Well, I better go before I start repeating myself... *looks back and reads post* Too late! Well, They should be evolving tomorrow, and I'll keep you posted ;) See ya!

Not much happened today. Erik reached full training points, and they both became age 3, but nobody evolved. I guess they'll evolve tommorow. I'm sorry, but I have to log off before I pass out from exhaustion :unsure: GOOD NIGHT!

Once again, sorry I haven't responded. Erik and Hanna evolved yesterday, and are now 4 years old. Erik became a Pyonchitchi and Hanna a Kuchipatchi! =D I am so happy! Anyway, the two fell in love as soon as I connected them as adults :wub: Hanna has recieved two kuchipatchi items so far: The maracas and a cap. Erik enjoys flying in his UFO, and he seems to go to Egypt the most. I want him to go to New York more :lol: I can't wait until they have babies! So thats all the updates for now, I'll post them as they come.

I'm so sorry I havent responded in such a long time! Anyway, Hanna and Erik had baby boys, which I named Brian and Brent. Brian is in Erik's shell, and Brent is in Hanna's shell. They evolved into children, and brian became a kuribotchi and brent... something else. now they are both teens and are both these bird things. i have to go right now, and I'll explain more later! bye!

Wow, I really haven't been on for a LONG time! Well, my tamas have been on pause the whole time, so you didn't miss anything. They eventually ran out of batteries, and i only had one battery, which I used on Brian. I'm planning to log more from now on. Brian is asleep, and he's doing fine. I might debug Brent though, but I just have to get

A) another new battery

:D a smaller screwdriver (I opened Brian up from the first screw and managed to force the old battery out with a pencil. Don't try this yourself; it could harm your tamagotchi. I was lucky, because it didn't break my tamagotchi, or make it defective. Still, this is a bad idea! :wacko: )

Not much has happened yet. Brian woke up a little while ago. I can't wait til he's an adult!

Not much has happened yet. I've fed him a couple times, have cleaned up a couple poos.

Not much has happened today either! Brian is 2 years now. He gained a couple training points.

Latest posts

Back