Sound different?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxygotchi

Reaction score
im looking after 2 tamagotchis, and i noticed that the sound (buttons) is different!! The middle button, is the one that you can hear the difference CLEARLY. The other buttons, not so much, but it is still different. could this be, because my tamagotchi was bought from a country?? or maybe it was sent to me throught the post??

my tamagotchi:

Tamagotchi Connexion V2

Light Blue with White, Blue and green circles

Green Buttons

ive noticed it with my *other* friends tamagotchi, that the sound is different too.

i hope someone will know!!

PS, could it be that i leave my sound on often, and my friends turn their sound off almost always??

Last edited by a moderator:
wow that is sooooooooooooo cooooooool :huh:   :)
why does everyone spam in my topics/questions!!

anyway, doesnt anyone know??

and i noticed that the other buttons, you can hear the difference CLEARLY now. and it seems that my friends tamagotchis have a softer (mine is louder) noise. they just went to sleep.

my hearing seems that my hearing went 'off' for a while... but anyway, that isnt to do with the topic here.

are you sure guys that you dont know??

and its not MY tamagotchi. its my friends. the one that sounds softer. she left it at my house today, so i have to look after it. that doesnt matter much though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont worry my tamas are all slightly different in sound all it is that some people may use the sound a bit more than others and also the more you use your tama the battery goes down slightly making the sound weaker or at a different pitch.

But it all ok

I hope i have helped you ?

I suppose it depends on how old your tama is. Not the pet, but the tama itself. For example:

My brother and I both got tamas at the same time. Their sound is pretty much the same. But then I got a new tama a couple months later (from the same store), and that one sounds different from the other two.

Hopes that helps.

Both my tamas sound different,but that is because one of them is older than the other and I have had it for two months.

INFORMATION! If you turn your sound off all the time,it will save battery power.

Tamarach

My tama- :ph34r:

Yup, the more you wear out your tama (like dropping it on the floor constantly -.- wich i do VERY often,) it can also makethe sound sound different.

well, they are diffrent tamas. so they can sound diffrent. :)

hey, well, umm, my friend(s) got theirs quite a short while before i got mine. especially my friend, whose first one broke down (in the washing machine), and then lost hers, and she bought a new one, and the sound is ALSO sounds different. I HAVE dropped my tamagotchi though. ive dropped it about 2 times. that shouldnt cause much harm because i dropped it on carpet once and on our sofa once.

thnx for the help everyone!!

That is normal. I can have a few running and I notice they all sound a little different. So it's all fine and normal. :D

Hello tama 1 hope you are reading this because we are on at the same time tama buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back