Tamagotchi keitai for sale now!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natasja

Reaction score
Wheeeee, I just bought a light blue Keitai Tamagotchi and a Mametchi & Memetchi case, I feel so happy. I do still want the pink version and a mametchi keychain :(

look over here

I think that the Keitai is similar to the plus/connection, but with other games and maybe other animations. It can connect to your cellphone but I'm sure this won't work outside Japan because you need special providers/software.

I'll keep you updated about my new Tamagotchi when I've got it at home!

I also saw a Yasashii Tamagotchi at Jason's store (for 230 usd) but it was sold in no time, I still think it's a bit expensive...

Thanks for posting that. Maybe I'll get one. :(

Oh that Jason. He should have auctioned that Yasashii!

I'm sure he would have easily got more than $230 for it.

He also sells his Devils cheaply too. I don't know what he's thinking.

Thanks for posting that. Maybe I'll get one. :( Oh that Jason. He should have auctioned that Yasashii!

I'm sure he would have easily got more than $230 for it.

He also sells his Devils cheaply too. I don't know what he's thinking.
The package was a bit damaged and might have been opened that's why he lowered his price. But Yasashii's usually sell for about 250 usd. I think that Jason is really making money from this though :) I would too if I lived in Japan :(

I can keep you up to date on how they are, but I guess they are nice Mothra :(

Wheeeee, I just bought a light blue Keitai Tamagotchi and a Mametchi & Memetchi case, I feel so happy. I do still want the pink version and a mametchi keychain :(
look over here

I think that the Keitai is similar to the plus/connection, but with other games and maybe other animations. It can connect to your cellphone but I'm sure this won't work outside Japan because you need special providers/software.

I'll keep you updated about my new Tamagotchi when I've got it at home!

I also saw a Yasashii Tamagotchi at Jason's store (for 230 usd) but it was sold in no time, I still think it's a bit expensive...
Awesome! Those plush cases are pretty expensive though :[ I hope they get released here in the US so they'll only be $6 or so.

I would love to have a Yasashii (they're like...big tamagotchis, and when they want something, the specific button will light up), but $230! I just wish I had lots of money laying around to spend on toys ;]

Awesome! Those plush cases are pretty expensive though :[ I hope they get released here in the US so they'll only be $6 or so.
I would love to have a Yasashii (they're like...big tamagotchis, and when they want something, the specific button will light up), but $230! I just wish I had lots of money laying around to spend on toys ;]
Me too, actually i spend almost all my money on toys :D I don't think they will release the plush cases outside Japan, they didn't do so with the first two. I missed out on those (they are not available anymore) so I though this was my change to buy some cute ones. I'm really curious if and how the Keitai version differs from the plus/connection. I hope to receive mine by the beginning of next week :)

After that I'm gonna wait for the pink Keitai and some cute keychains to show up (*_*) The only Tamagotchi's missing from my collection are a devil and Yasashii... But I can wait ;-)

Me too, actually i spend almost all my money on toys :D I don't think they will release the plush cases outside Japan, they didn't do so with the first two. I missed out on those (they are not available anymore) so I though this was my change to buy some cute ones. I'm really curious if and how the Keitai version differs from the plus/connection. I hope to receive mine by the beginning of next week :)
After that I'm gonna wait for the pink Keitai and some cute keychains to show up (*_*) The only Tamagotchi's missing from my collection are a devil and Yasashii... But I can wait ;-)
Hm, there were plush cases released in the US, though. I have several:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/ric...otchi/Plush.jpg

Along with the beanie plushes (although I missed the ones of the second generation characters) and one of the plush transforming things. So I have my fingers crossed that they'll at least be released in the US...

Hm, there were plush cases released in the US, though. I have several:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/ric...otchi/Plush.jpg

Along with the beanie plushes (although I missed the ones of the second generation characters) and one of the plush transforming things. So I have my fingers crossed that they'll at least be released in the US...
Oh those were the old ones, they are so cute! I have an angel and a masketchi. But i'm not sure if they'll release any new ones outside Japan, they could have done so with the first two plush connection cases. The ones that are displayed in Jason's store will cost 11 dollars in Japan, so it's a bit pricy anyhow. Luckily for me the Dollar is worth a lot less than the Euro at the moment, so it doesn't cost me that much ;)

But it can only connect to a SERTAINT KINDOF CELLPHONE! avalible only in Japan...so yeah...but the lil antenna thingie look kool anyway lol! ^^

oh wait...thjat just takes you to that page...hmmmmmmm...well ya see the 4 blue things with writing and the lil hearts, click on the bottom right one!!! then SEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so cool i would really like that character but im not allowed to spend that much moneys on a tama evwn tough i just got enough money to do it

so cool i would really like that character but im not allowed to spend that much moneys on a tama evwn tough i just got enough money to do it
Maybe the price will lower a bit in time :blink: . I will keep you updated about my keitai tamagotchi (hopefully it arrives within a couple of days).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back