Photo

Mine... Not best graphics, but it did take long

• Please log in to reply

spiffy

• spiffy user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 13 November 2005 - 12:01 PM ( #1 )

*NOTE - Please use the File Attachments options to upload your entry* ~ Hasn't worked I am afraid. :D

OK, this is my evolver chart. I hope everything shows up OK, after all, I spent three weekends doing it and thinking it and wondering what would look best. :S

I put a background for the babies so you can view both of them. I thought a blossom would look good because it is a typical flower. But it didn't come out well. The third one-don't ask me what it uis. I looked at it and it looked like a hedgehog, but I didn't intend it to be that. It was just a funny critter I drew one day and quite liked.
The last one is a "sort-of-owl". I noticed that most adult chracters follow some sort of animal, so I modified the owl character and turned it pink )(perhaps I should've used a different colour, it looks awful)-

And with this, I hope, like everyone else, to win... I so want a mini and american V2.

Here is a back-up link in case the upload doesn't work.

Here is the link

And of course, the upload did not work although I have checked everything and it was all made t fit... :ph34r:

So sorry yet again, but I am afraid you'll need to follow the link...

Replies

Views

Started

13 Nov 2005