This is odd....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluvr

Reaction score
marching towards me in the screen and gettin gbigger and bigger.... then bowing her head, and moving back again... i've seen her dance and brush teeth but i have never seen thsi before... is this a sign or something? lol plz tell me! once i saw it i had to post it here lol thnx!

okay i will! and thanks! and i have had my tama run and then fall! lol

I think all tamagotchi do that when yur not doing anything with it. With kuchipatchi- the duck one, it gets nig and has a flower in its mouth :( :(

They are just special animations, screen-savers you could say, that the tamagotchi will perform randomly.

shes doing it again! lol this is kool! she looks funny on the second "zoomy - inny" thingy lol anyways.... she really looks like the cartoon drawing in the closest zoom in - thing... - - -- -now she stopped... :) o well... lol check on the time on this message to see what time she started and stopped and started again!

me and soobie call them close-ups!

it is soooo cute!

i think it happens wen the matchmaker is on tha way but it may just b coz its an adult or

2 show it luvs u and u take care of it well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back