Sign in to follow this  
mamethchi_mimitchi132004

My Tama is potty trained YAy!!!

Question

My Tama is toilet trained!!! Yay for me!!! When it needs to use the bathroom, it beeps for me!!! Then I click the toilet icon, and it uses the bathroom, the little icon thing goes away!!! It has done this three times since this morning!!!

16 answers to this question

k, thats good in all, but why whould you WANNA see do... u know. mines potty trained to. :(

How exactly did you potty train it? Like, how many times did you "catch" it when it was about ready to go?

When I was trying to get a hanatchi, my teen would always beep at me before it poo'd because the hunger hearts would always go completely empty right as it had to poo. But after it turned into hanatchi, it would no longer do that, though, as I constantly kept its hunger meter full.

You have to catch it 'in the act' while the squiggily lines are on the screen, and press the toilet icon.

how do you potty train them? seriously? lol....i am not even exaggerating, i've caught mine taking a dump EVERYTIME, since they were babyitchis to teens....and even adults...but they haven't "beeped" for me when they were about to drop their bombs.....Mine just keep showing stink lines and i keep flushing and seeing them sit on the toilet......any tips?