I want you to wear pants!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

callmealice

Reaction score
I got my Tama today (v.2, yay!) and I entered in all five codes, finally getting the adorable little Panda costume that comes with it. The problem is, I can't get him to put it on. It just bleeps when I press 'B'. I also can't get him to wear the hair gel. Does he have to be grown up, or second generation? And when he takes off the costume, do I get it back, or is it gone forever? :ph34r: I love the panda costume... OK, thanks!

- Alice :lol:

:lol: it has to be 4 years old and change form when its 4 - :p kaka-liliyooo

you can only use the panda costume once and the sheep costume twice

:ph34r: YOUR TAMA HAS 2 BE AN ADULT 2 AXS SOME THINGS, I KNOW IT STINKS.... BUT MY OLD TAMA, DAVE..I MISS U!!! GOT THE COSTUME ALSO AND WORE IT AS AN ADULT, BUT THE COSTUME DIDNT GO AWAY AFTER 1 DAYS USE!!IT STILL THERE, AND HES ALREADY GONE AND I HAVE HIS KID... TAMAGOTCHIS ARE SOOOOO CONFUSING BECAUSE OF PEOPLE SAYING THINGS LIKE DEBUGGING, WHICH I WOULD NEVER DO... :wacko: :gozarutchi: :wacko: 2 AFRAID!!!!!

it has to be an adult and moomoo1 the sheep costume can be used over and over again!!! :D :D :) :) :furawatchi: B) :furawatchi:

I got my Tama today (v.2, yay!) and I entered in all five codes, finally getting the adorable little Panda costume that comes with it. The problem is, I can't get him to put it on. It just bleeps when I press 'B'. I also can't get him to wear the hair gel. Does he have to be grown up, or second generation? And when he takes off the costume, do I get it back, or is it gone forever? :blink: I love the panda costume... OK, thanks!
- Alice :mellow:
it has to be an adult~ kids & teens can only use the ball, action figure, and bear

I got my Tama today (v.2, yay!) and I entered in all five codes, finally getting the adorable little Panda costume that comes with it. The problem is, I can't get him to put it on. It just bleeps when I press 'B'. I also can't get him to wear the hair gel. Does he have to be grown up, or second generation? And when he takes off the costume, do I get it back, or is it gone forever? :blink: I love the panda costume... OK, thanks!
- Alice :mellow:
i donto wht happend

the reason you can't wear the panda costume is because you have to be an adult and it won't come back. : :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :unsure: :( :( :blink: :mellow: B) :ph34r: :unsure: :wub: <_< :D

u can use the costume labeld *rare*as many times as u want but the panda one only once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back