HELP ME PLEEEZ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

poocashell

Reaction score
Okay...this is prolly dumb but I have been stumped for a while.......whats the difference between a Connection and a Connextion(sp?) ???????????????? Please clarify it for me im so confooozed :D

Okay...this is prolly dumb but I have been stumped for a while.......whats the difference between a Connection and a Connextion(sp?) ???????????????? Please clarify it for me im so confooozed :D
they have different characters like a v1 connexion would have characters that connection would have on v2 the connexion is a european version and the connection is the u.s.a version the words r different also like a connection would say time out and the connexion would say something diff that meant time out sorry if i didnt clarify it enough but it's pretty hard 2 explain.

I think one is american and the other is english. :)
no the connection is american version the other is the european version

jeminy

ok I understand (i think!) Connextion is from Europe and Connection is American :ph34r: :D :mellow: :huh: :lol: <_< :eek: :D :D :(

i have no idea either...sry can't help u...but i'm stumped about dat 2 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back