Some hints for getting characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flint26

Reaction score
OK, if this helps anybody,here are some tips to get some characters on adults. I'll be doing the teenage stage(young mimitchi) and the stage before that(marutchi) on a different topic thingy when I realize how to get them...I guess I'll do them here too. Please note that these are the way I got them.

Kinakomatchi:you can usually get this one after the 1st generation with your old tama with 9 or over discipline. Even though it doesn't say, I think that you can get more than 9 discipline bars.

Marutchi: The old easy one to get. You can get him at the first generation usually, very easily. Just don't get high discipline with your old, if you got kinakomatchi the first generation.

Conitinued....

Itchigotchi: you have a high chance of getting this tama the first generation. If not, then you can get him by getting kinakomatchi. You can only get him again by getting kinakomatchi.(sorry I repeated kinakomatchi so much!)

Young Mimitchi: You can only get this young tama by getting, you know it, KINAKOMATCHI. Take extremely good care of to or perfect care.

Oniontchi: TREAT YOUR TAMA BADLY! NEGLECT IT! HAHAHAHA! yup, you guessed it.The name kinda gives it away. You can get it from marutchi.

Hinotamatchi: This one you can get is by getting marutchi then treating it well. Yup.

Continued.... Disipline is the key here.

Mametchi:get itchitgotchi or Hinotamatchi then get a jump record over 20. Treat it well/perfectly. get 7-9 discipline.

Mimitchi:Get young mimitchi. It kinda sucks how you have to get young mimitchi. get a jump record over 20 then treat it well/perfectly. get 7-9 discipline.

Kutchipatchi: get hinotamatchi or itchigotchi then DO NOT get over 20 in the jumping game. Treat it well/perfectly.get 7-9 discipline.

Memetchi: get oniontchi or young mimitchi.for oniontchi, treat it well and get 7-9 discipline. for young mimitchi, neglect it but get full discipline. This idea to get it may vary.It may be wrong.

Tarakotchi:get ANY TAMA and get about 4-5 discipline bars and neglect it. But NOT too much.

Hanatchi: I still have not gotten this ''handsome'' charater yet.

Robotchi: Again, I still have not gotten this ''electricfying'' charater yet.

Maskutchi:Get a Itchigotchi or hinotamatchi and negelct it majorly! No discipline is needed!

Gozarutchi: Get a young mimitchi or oniontchi and neglect it! DON'T GET NY DISCIPLINE BARS BUT 1 TO 3 ARE O.K!.

Nazotchi: I'm guessing, repeat, GUESSING that you have to take care of your tama perfectly. PERFECTLY! No snacks. I'm not sure.

I will not be doing any Elderly tamagotchis information because I do not want to kill my generation count.

nobody has ever gotten Nazorotchi and plus, you can't get Mametchi with a Hinotamatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back