Digimon Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey

Reaction score
((Apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong place))

Thusfar I've heard nothing about Bandai planning to re-release the Digimon tamagotchi (the square-shaped, brick virtual pet, for those of you who don't know what I mean), but I've found sellers who have them in stock - the real deal, with perfect english packaging, etc - claiming they're new releases.

So, Digimon's back? ...Or not?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... I dunno. Either they are fakes (a different pet in Digimon packaging), or it's old stock that they couldn't sell. Although Bandai are still releasing Digimon products.

here is a bit of the old theme tune

*digimon, digital monsters, digimon are the chapions*

i love digimon

agumon but my fave in the whole lot is renamon :wub:

he means the original digimon , zero not all this DIGIMON programs and s**t, the original tamagotchi digimon that came out years before that TV show and action figure s**t

Last edited by a moderator:
lets wash ur mouth out with soap! *gets soap and a bucket full of wata*

he means the original digimon , zero not all this DIGIMON programs and s**t, the original tamagotchi digimon that came out years before that TV show and action figure s**t
I'm a girl, actually, but yes. That's exactly what I mean. I've got one, but it's old and wearing out, and it needs a buddy anyway.

:( all I wanted was to talk about the tv program :D

*goes off to cry in the corner*

did you mean the digimon pendulum or sumthing ? i heard of it before. just released recently to the markets. hmm, ..

.. pat ZERO on the back. :D

There are a LOT of Digimon type virtual pets.

The original brick shaped one has been out and produced for years.

Australia has recently had them in stores.

So they are out, but just not in the US.

So you might find fresh ones on ebay. :lol:

But I THINK there's a seller who is selling fake ones. The gold brick one. I don't know about that one, I see little warning bells when I look at their auctions.

Any one selling virtual pets from any part of China (hong kong) worries me.

I loved the brick shaped digimon's, i hope they make a digimon plus*crosses fingers*

Crazy new digimon stuff sure would rule, though. I just had my interest in that franchise rekindled, with the purchase of the Digimon 02 manga :lol: It's awfully fast paced, but the artwork is really fun.

Yeah, I loved the Digimon Tamagotchi!!! Shame that I sold both of mine, I tried to buy them back yesterday, but the guy wouldn't let me! What a stupid idiot. :lol:

digimon 02 manga???whats that about???
It's the second season of Digimon retold in two mangas (I think it's only two volumes long, at least...) :D It's published by Tokyopop, art by Yuen Wong Yu. Extremely fast paced, because there's just so much more tv show than there is manga. I mean, mid first chapter, Tai might've well have said "Yup u guys r teh new digidestined, digivolvefightplzkthxbai!!!1" as opposed to having Davis et al realise they're digidestined in what was more like 2 or 3 tv show episodes (if I recall correctly).

It's not bad though. Good light reading, nice to just have handy as a source for the events of Digimon 02 if nothing else.

hm... i dunno. i was at a walmart on the mainland last month while on vacation, and i could've sworn i saw the old school digimon tamagotchis. perhaps from "storage" from 1998. lol. you know... there are some walmarts out in the boonies that seem to keep their stuff because they hardly get any customers.

i think they still have those pokemon pikachus out there. i remember buying one back in november '03 for like... $3.50. i wouldn't be surprised if those digimon things came back or are still out there.

hm... i dunno. i was at a walmart on the mainland last month while on vacation, and i could've sworn i saw the old school digimon tamagotchis. perhaps from "storage" from 1998. lol. you know... there are some walmarts out in the boonies that seem to keep their stuff because they hardly get any customers.
i think they still have those pokemon pikachus out there. i remember buying one back in november '03 for like... $3.50. i wouldn't be surprised if those digimon things came back or are still out there.
i have a Digimon, i love it, its one of the greatest v-pets out there. IMO. yeah, i got a Pokemon pikachu 2 a while ago for only 5$

I remmeber those and the very small baby digimon that was like pink in the shows was on there,I loved thos!~!! but the new ones are a bit errm... :( I dont really like the whole "fighting" and stuff because it doesnt do any good if you dont feed ur pet or take care of it,thats probably the reason people like tamagotchis! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back