Are they worthy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are Aquapets worthy of your attention?

• Everyone is!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah

• kind of

• i don't know

• don't have one, don't know

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • NO WAY!

• My Tama is sooooo much cooler!

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hav 2 aquapets,and I want a mystery one. Right now, I hav the limited edition Miku and the regular Cadet. :)

They seem cool, I am going to buy one!

Lherron, should I ask you about these?

I like cute aquas. like tu, kiko, and puku. on my opinion, the first wave was cool, the second wave was bad, and third third wave is worse and the fourth wave(along with the sponge bob and patrick aquas) aare gonna be TERRIBLE!!!

I agree. The first wave aquas were really cute but they seem to be getting werider/uglier every wave...thats just my opinion though.

aquas are fun and simple! So easy to take care of, and it seems like they always want to please you because they dance a lot! Spongebob and partick aquas were a bad idea in my opinion. I like the regular aquapets! And they only have two buttons! I think tamagotchis are harder to take care of because they need tons more attention. But I like them both!

I had Tu, which I just discovered is apparently rare.. otherwise I wouldn't have chucked at my cousin.. heh-heh..

But tamagotchis are better. They're more like pets anyway ^^

ichigochis r cool, if you hate aquapets, why did you come on here?

I have a Kitsu. CUTE! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Tama's are better, but although I don't hate AquaPets per se, I've found them quite annoying. They just make noise for a really long time. I found mine while I was cleaning out my garage and I pushed a button to see if it still worked. It broke into song and I threw it across the garage. It was quiet. Now I have to dig through that garage when I go back to try and find it.

I really think that aquapets are cute. I think it's fun to watch it dance around like it's happy to see you. I have a spongebob one. It's true that they don't do much, but they could be a good virtual pet for a little kid or a fun noisemaker that requires no care for someone older.

[SIZE=21pt]guys, listen to me, they're cute when u first buy them, but then u get bored of em. they're a total waste of money!!![/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=8pt]r aquapets those sort of puppet thingies that come in water? i don't really like those[/SIZE]

I used to have some. They were calming to watch, but loud and they got a little annoying doing the same things over and over again. The reason I got rid of them, was because, the insides got all dusty, and the water was all green and misty for some reason. I couldn't even see the Aquapet! ;) But, they are worth getting. Don't get me wrong...

-Temari Nara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back