Baba Keeps 15 Years Old Awake All Night

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elk

Reaction score
K, last night Baba went to sleep at 12:00am and got up at 7:00pm

Please help me. I ended up setting his time 2 hours ahead too 12 so he would go to sleep and then he ended up yelling at me too wake up this morning with no hearts on the heart scale. Please help me and Baba, i need my sleep :ichigotchi:

It seems more sensible to set his little Tama clock to make him go to sleep at the same time as you are going to bed too - that way you will both sleep thru' the night.... :ichigotchi:

Best, etc.

TamaMum

k thx, i have some unwanted bags under my eyes that lil' Baba cause >.<

Oh Baba says hi lol

Last edited by a moderator:
yah. but i debugged him, so i eneded up with a marumimitchi *i know, im bad, i cheated*

Wah mine goes to bed at 9/10 P.M and awakes 12 h later.. its booring riding the bus when my Tsuba is asleep.. she doesnt play a lot and she is nearly never hungry! :) my first Tamagotchi.. T.T

Wah mine goes to bed at 9/10 P.M and awakes 12 h later.. its booring riding the bus when my Tsuba is asleep.. she doesnt play a lot and she is nearly never hungry! :) my first Tamagotchi.. T.T
That's how both of mine are. They never wanna play and they never wanna eat. It gets a bit boring at times. x.x'

once i set my tamas clock to 12 am insted of 12 pm. r u sure you didnt do that?

Wah mine goes to bed at 9/10 P.M and awakes 12 h later.. its booring riding the bus when my Tsuba is asleep.. she doesnt play a lot and she is nearly never hungry! :D my first Tamagotchi.. T.T
well if u want it to play a game feed it a snack or two :D

Mine always goes to bed at 8:00 pm and wakes up at 8:00 am (sometimes wakes up at 7:30)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back