Interesting Cho Jinsei Information!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spiffy

Reaction score
Spain though now I am studying in England
Well, if you visit the following translator, it wiñllall be easier!

https://world.altavista.com/ Once there, I think it is in Spanish, go to:

Traduzca una página web and copy and paste the following URL= https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/entama/charalist.html

Then, getb the dropdown list and choose JAPONÉS a INGLÉS.

Then choose TRADUCIR. After waiting for several seconds, the page should turn up and you can see some of the new chars and their descriptions.

There are Mimitchi, mamaetchi, memetchi, kuchipatchi, furawatchi and new characers, a Red thing with long arms, a round thing, a stripey thing and a very fuzzy thing.

Note tamagotchi is cartridge there!

Somewhere you can see the little baby they have, which is new too! Just go looking around, and find out some extra Cho Jinsei Enjoy information for yourselves!

I hoped this soothed sonme people's ansiety to find out about this Tamagotchi. :)

Oh cool, new characters. Cute!

I just hope this one is relatively easy to play with since you have to send them to school.

I snipped this from my other group. (thanks Mits :wacko: )

With en-tama, they use pc's to actually warp to Tamagotchi Planet for shopping, vacation, visiting the Tamagotchi Castle, etc. ), when your character is in the baby/child stage, it goes to kindergarten/school. In school it will go to 3 classes (I think that going to school will be an option that you select, like playing a game,

then it will randomly open one of the 3 classes) where it will learn intelligence, kindness, and style. When it reaches adult stage, it gets a job, presumably based on how it did in school.

I'm worried about how complicated this one will be. I hope it's enjoyable for us as we help it to enjoy life. :furawatchi:

Great! How exciting! Thanks for posting that! :furawatchi:

I agree Mothra. I can see this Tamagotchi to become very confuseing. I hope it does end up to be as simple as the others. I thought my Keitai would be hard... I bet this will be harder.

awww! they are cute! thanx for posting about the new tama!

Hehe, thanks. And tjhanks mothra for that load of new information: ^_^ SO helpful!

Oh yes, extra to add:

2,600 Yens which is pretty good, cheaper than a V2!!!

Anyway, I can't wait to get one... *fingers crossed*

Last edited by a moderator:
when will they be out? lol! they sound cooool!!

B) are they any better than a keitai??

Well, if you visit the following translator, it wiñllall be easier!
https://world.altavista.com/ Once there, I think it is in Spanish, go to:

Traduzca una página web and copy and paste the following URL= https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/entama/charalist.html

Then, getb the dropdown list and choose JAPONÉS a INGLÉS.

Then choose TRADUCIR. After waiting for several seconds, the page should turn up and you can see some of the new chars and their descriptions.

There are Mimitchi, mamaetchi, memetchi, kuchipatchi, furawatchi and new characers, a Red thing with long arms, a round thing, a stripey thing and a very fuzzy thing.

Note tamagotchi is cartridge there!

Somewhere you can see the little baby they have, which is new too! Just go looking around, and find out some extra Cho Jinsei Enjoy information for yourselves!

I hoped this soothed sonme people's ansiety to find out about this Tamagotchi. :ph34r:
Huh? :ph34r: I don't get what they're saying! I speak English, not Spanish or Japanese

1) The Cho Jinsei is a Japanese Tamagotchi. It has new features and old features such as it has the normal evolution mode, it connects... but it has new games, new characters, it has a shop and it can go to school and then get a job.

2) This is a Spanish trabslator, but I was asking you to set it o Japanese to English so you all understood. :)

wowow!!! does it have secret items in the shop???? like the keitai items? i want one!

p.s spiffy your PM thingy is full so no-one can PM u!

they sound brilliant but they will be pricier that a keitai!!probably

oh..........i want 1!!! how many £££'s is that?

names of those new characters:

Red one = YATTATCHI (meaning "Hooraytchi" or "I-did-it-tchi")

White one with mouse ears = MAROTCHI (meaning "Thin-eyebrowns-tchi". This refers to the traditional make-up of geisha dancers)

Bumblebee one = SHIMASHIMATCHI (meaning "Stripe-stripetchi")

Spiked one with yellow top = TOGETCHI (meaning "Spiketchi" or "Stingtchi")

Shimashimatchi is my favourite of these four.

There was also new characters in AKAI version. I can remember that babies were named "Heart-tchi" and "Shiro-heart-tchi" (shiro meaning white). Then there is "Tomatchi" (referring to tomato), "Cherrytchi" and "Tengutchi" (referring to one japanese fairytale character that is some kind of winged goblin). There was one other which name I cannot remember right now.

^^^^^^^

that is some cool info! where did it say that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back