Weird Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagrl

Reaction score
I found this REALLY old and beat up Tamagotchi, it was just like Tamas! Except you could choose between 24 animals to start with, if you chose and butterfly or something, you would get a worm and wait for it to evolve. It's really weird, on the top of the screen it says 'Raku Raku Dinokun' and then on the back it had the word 'Tamagotchi' on it, except in Bulgarian (A European language) Before you ask how I know Bulgarian, it's because I'm from Bulgaria. I found it in my mom's 'Memories from Bulgaria' box in our attic

Anyways if you've seen these types of Tamas here, where? I don't know anyone that knows what it is. The batteries it had ran out now...

Ooo sounds interesting! Well I do not know what it is but I bet you could find out alot of info on google, if it says tamagotchi on it then it is a bandai product you could ask badai maybe they will answer.

That's not a real Tamagotchi. It's a 24in1 pet. They were awesome. I wish I could find my old ones!

Can you post a picture? :furawatchi:

That is really interesting mabe you should research on google or ask a family member(if can) :ph34r:

I have two of those, but they seem prone to malfunctioning. When they do work, they are really cool! They come in a very similar case as the Dinkie Dino dinosaur pet came in, I LOVE Dinkie Dino. The entire right side of my Dinkie Dino stopped working, so I cannot play it anymore. I am always searching for a new, single pet, Dinkie Dino.

Aubrey

Oh i think i have one of those but mine is a pikachu? its weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back