Photo
- - - - -

Weird Tama

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tamagrl

• tamagrl user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 16 November 2005 - 06:36 PM ( #1 )

I found this REALLY old and beat up Tamagotchi, it was just like Tamas! Except you could choose between 24 animals to start with, if you chose and butterfly or something, you would get a worm and wait for it to evolve. It's really weird, on the top of the screen it says 'Raku Raku Dinokun' and then on the back it had the word 'Tamagotchi' on it, except in Bulgarian (A European language) Before you ask how I know Bulgarian, it's because I'm from Bulgaria. I found it in my mom's 'Memories from Bulgaria' box in our attic

Anyways if you've seen these types of Tamas here, where? I don't know anyone that knows what it is. The batteries it had ran out now...

Replies

Views

Started

16 Nov 2005

Last Post

14 Jul 2011

tama_angel_lover

• tama-angel-lover user photo

Posted 17 November 2005 - 06:50 PM ( #2 )

Ooo sounds interesting! Well I do not know what it is but I bet you could find out alot of info on google, if it says tamagotchi on it then it is a bandai product you could ask badai maybe they will answer.

jappyx

• jappyx user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Admin Team

Posted 18 November 2005 - 04:15 AM ( #3 )

That's not a real Tamagotchi. It's a 24in1 pet. They were awesome. I wish I could find my old ones!
Can you post a picture? :furawatchi:

Cherri01

• cherri01 user photo

Posted 18 November 2005 - 06:18 PM ( #4 )

That is really interesting mabe you should research on google or ask a family member(if can) :ph34r:

Aubrey Hepburn

• aubrey-hepburn user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 19 November 2005 - 12:51 AM ( #5 )

I have two of those, but they seem prone to malfunctioning. When they do work, they are really cool! They come in a very similar case as the Dinkie Dino dinosaur pet came in, I LOVE Dinkie Dino. The entire right side of my Dinkie Dino stopped working, so I cannot play it anymore. I am always searching for a new, single pet, Dinkie Dino.

Aubrey

mudkipchi

• mudkipchi user photo

Posted 11 June 2011 - 05:28 AM ( #6 )

Oh i think i have one of those but mine is a pikachu? its weird

OldSchoolTama

• oldschooltama user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 14 July 2011 - 05:03 PM ( #7 )

Oh i think i have one of those but mine is a pikachu? its weird

Please check the dates of last post before making a post yourself. This topic has not been posted in since 2005. Kindly review the topic on How to Recognize and Avoid Topic Bumping for more details. Thanks.

*closed*