Love Problems

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagrl

Reaction score
B) My Tamagotchi is in love, but it always ignores the Tama it loves, I know that's what men are supposed to do, but this Tama is female! Is there something wrong with it? Should try to make it fall in love again? Or just keep trying?

Sorry Tamagrl,

I never heard something like that. B) But maybe you should try looking in your friends list, and see if your tama still has 4 hearts for whoever your tama married. Hope that helped!!!! Bye! B)

That's normal. Nothing to worry about! :)

However, if you keep connecting, I am sure they will breed! ^_^

Yay!!

I love breeding, the matchmaker is pretty boring and doesn't take much work compared to actual love.

tamagotchis usaully breed when they are 5 or 6 different if u paused yours alot. a easier way to tell is when the matchmaker comes say no.it means its the day your tamagotchi is supposed to breed ^_^ have a nice time breeding

If your tamagotchi is and adult, and it connected with the one it was in love with, and then when it became a new babytchi, deosn't matter boy or girl, it wont be in love any more cuz it new, and does not know the tamagotchi the one before it was in love with, sorry, but it wont work :D

im getting my tamas married, but it has a heart, but i connected like, 50 or 100 times, and still it dont marry :furawatchi: : <_< :( <_< :( :lol: :( :( ;) :( ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back