i Need Neofriends - real quick!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchifan11

Reaction score
:wacko: hi!

i have been playing neopets for a long time ( i think over a year...) and i need neofriends!!

my account....chelsea_1995142

just request to be my neofriend - or neomail me!

ps. that account says 1 month that ive been on

when i say i have been on for a year, i mean on my other accounts :furawatchi:

Oh I looked at your shop and clicked on the free omlet and I love that other site that it leads to! Did you do it??

I need neofriends ^_^ to my usermame is estne314hotmailcom.I even have a Tonu!!! :kuribotchi:

Oh I looked at your shop and clicked on the free omlet and I love that other site that it leads to! Did you do it??
no, i didnt do any of it, sadly. :huh:

butv its a link that anyone can use :huh:

have you gotten your FREE montly 2,000 nps, and free food yet ??

oh catgirl181 it was you that sent me the thing to be my neofriend??? I thought it was like a complete stranger! If I knew it was you I would have accepted! If you send it to me again I will exept ok?!?!

NOTE:If anyone sends me a thing to be my neofriend neomail me when you do saying that you are from tamatalk

oh catgirl181 it was you that sent me the thing to be my neofriend??? I thought it was like a complete stranger! If I knew it was you I would have accepted! If you send it to me again I will exept ok?!?!
NOTE:If anyone sends me a thing to be my neofriend neomail me when you do saying that you are from tamatalk
catgirl181?

gotchifan11 you seen very confused let me streighten things out:

catgirl181 is the 1 with the tonu and her username on neopets is estne314hotmailcom

brittneybarcena's username on neopets is brittney_barcena

you just got mixed up because they both have the same avatars :) :) :eek: :) :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back