Photo
- - - - -

my tama is missing!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Honahlee

• honahlee user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 November 2004 - 08:08 PM ( #1 )

My sister's tama, a female tarakotchi, was a 2nd generation, and a new mother. She had the baby yesterday :blink: , but this morning there was an angel, no mommy, no baby. She and baby were well taken care of. Does anybody know what happened and how to avoid this tragedy???? :lol:

Replies

Views

Started

25 Nov 2004

Last Post

19 Apr 2005

Stitchgirl

• stitchgirl user photo

Posted 25 November 2004 - 08:19 PM ( #2 )

Sorry, I have no idea. I wonder too/

Tamagotchiheaven

• tamagotchiheaven user photo

Posted 25 November 2004 - 09:02 PM ( #3 )

same happened to me last night. the mother was gone but the baby was going strong. My only guess is that she died. I have a theory that after a mother has a baby she dies but who knows...

Honahlee

• honahlee user photo

Posted 25 November 2004 - 09:05 PM ( #4 )

Well, when she pressed the button, another egg started, and she's back to generation 1...

mamethchi_mimitchi132004

• mamethchi-mimitchi132004 user photo

Posted 25 November 2004 - 09:07 PM ( #5 )

It may have fell and hit something or your sister dropped something on it that made it reset.

Rico

• rico user photo

Posted 25 November 2004 - 09:54 PM ( #6 )

same happened to me last night. the mother was gone but the baby was going strong. My only guess is that she died. I have a theory that after a mother has a baby she dies but who knows...

This happens whenever a tamagotchi has a baby...During the second night, the parent just floats up off the screen, so it is assumed that it's going back to the tamagotchi planet.

And to the original poster, I'm sorry to hear about that, and it's strange that both died even though you took good care of them :\

Honahlee

• honahlee user photo

Posted 25 November 2004 - 09:59 PM ( #7 )

Well, it happened about 3 this afternoon.

Leo#2

• leo-2 user photo

Posted 05 January 2005 - 03:53 PM ( #8 )

She died. The baby causes adults dealth!

Flame

• flame user photo

Posted 06 January 2005 - 12:16 AM ( #9 )

If you get a baby, watch the tamagotchi's clock and on the second night at exactly midnight turn on the light and the mother or father will suddenly wake up and watch the baby sleeping. It watches its baby for about a minute then it turns its head, cries and floats away. It is very sad. I videotaped it to show my friends.

You have to be very careful the next morning as you will be responsible for feeding and cleaning up the babies poop. For the first hour all it does is eat and poop. You have to be right on top of it or the hearts will be empty. Then after about an hour it turns into a toddler and you don't have to watch it as closely.

Good luck! I had one that died for no reason in the first or second generation too. It was well looked after. We never did figure out why it happened. Strange.

babydog2000

• babydog2000 user photo

Posted 06 January 2005 - 09:23 AM ( #10 )

That is sad! and you said they were well taken care of! I have no idea...

Jackster

• jackster user photo

Posted 06 January 2005 - 02:44 PM ( #11 )

All your fantasies about when the baby is born later the mother dies is fake. Did I make myself clear? F A K E! The mother leaves and returns to tamagotchi planet knowing YOU will take care of her baby and when her baby mates she'll see it again and so on. You guys are idots... :D

Mick

• mick user photo

Posted 06 January 2005 - 03:09 PM ( #12 )

That's not nice Jackster, calling people names. Besides, you spelled idiot wrong-now who looks silly?

jeminy

• jeminy user photo

Posted 19 April 2005 - 02:06 PM ( #13 )

HEY THERES NOTHING U CAN DO 2 AVOID IT DYING SOMETIMES IT GETS SICK (U DEFINETLY CAN AVOID THAT) BUT THE 1 THING U CANT AVOID IS SOMETIMES UR TAMA DIES BECAUSE IT'S NOT VERY STRONG