Photo
- - - - -

My tamagotchis don't play nice!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Solaniflora

• solaniflora user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 November 2004 - 06:50 AM ( #1 )

I guess you should never make an adult tama play with a toddler... I tried it today with my 7 year old mimitchi Sulo (a bit underweight boy) and a little 2 year old Myy (she was born yesterday :) ). They played together several times but the little marutchi won every time (I guess my mimitchi should be heavier, he weights now 47 g amd marutchi is in her target weight, 20 g).

First time they played the two games, she won both and then Sulo the Mimitchi turned up to give her a present. He handed it over with a cute smile and it was... A DISEASE!!!! :blink: What a nasty guy!

So, the second time I thought it was gonna be the same way and yes, Myy the Marutchi won again but this time she went over to give the mimitchi a present. Yes, you guessed it, she gave him poo... :lol: :( :huh: :lol: :lol:

Is it always like this or are there some nifty lil tricks how to get them to play nice?

Replies

Views

Started

26 Nov 2004

Last Post

26 Nov 2004

cop

• cop user photo

Posted 26 November 2004 - 08:33 AM ( #2 )

i tried that ince and worked fine. I would think that connecting them a lot wolud make them betterfriends.(if you press the midddle button over and over again while your tama is playing against the other one it might go faster just a rumor that I think works sometimes) give it a try and if it dosn't work ask Admin.

Perfect Entropy

• perfect-entropy user photo

Posted 26 November 2004 - 10:33 AM ( #3 )

I get that sometimes too. If I keep connecting them, they usually become nicer to each other. My two tamagotchis now are being fairly nice. Poo or the jack in the boxes sometimes, but usually cake or a flower. No gifts that can be kept yet, but they're not adults yet so that's okay. ;)